BY POP-TARTS #36 in Toaster Pastries

Kellogg's® Frosted Blueberry Mini Crisps® Pop-Tarts Baked Bites.
Now with 10 pouches.
Tasty baked bites.
60 calories per pouch.
Naturally & artificially flavored.
10-0.49 oz (14g) pouches. see more...

Jaime W.
Madisonville, LA
These are perfect snacks. I like them baked and without the frosting, too much sweet for me there. But these are perfect bit sized snacks. And healthier being baked and no frosting, less sugar. I would recommend.
Brooke H.
I remember eating these as a kid! I loved these for quick snacks cuz they fit so well in a backpack or purse or even a lunch box. And if you didn't finish them in one sitting you could easily just close up the bag or put them in a baggy and they won't get all jacked up like normal Pop Tarts would. Little do you know you also have a cold cereal option too; just put them in a bowl and pour milk over top and you're set! I used to love doing that as a kid too!
teeshia j.
Definitely don't get enough for the cost. I tried these once and they were good but not worth the price. Too little of the product too. I have 5 kids so I'm not paying the price because if have to buy about 4 boxes to be able to give all of my kids a equal amount.
Alexa W.
Strongsville, OH
AMAZING! THESE TASTE LIKE HEAVEN! I got these at my local grocery store and they were a little pricey but SO WORTH IT! They are like little pop tarts and they are so yummy! You can put these in a lunch, or just eat them as a snack. I definitely recommend.
Abigail B.
Trenton, FL
These are perfect for people on the go! I grab these when I'm running out the door and I'm already 30 minutes late. They are surprisingly filling and actually super yummy. They hold me over till lunch and make a great snack. I really enjoy these and will definitely buy them again.
Miranda S.
Philadelphia , PA
I love packing these for my niece and nephew's lunch for school it's a good value and they love them I won't say very healthy but very DC I'm repeat consumer and I recommend these two parents who want to pay for what they get
Tiffney B.
Madera, CA
I love these because they are bite-size not a really long one. I usually go to Walmart to get these. So affordable. really good taste. Good for little kids or if your looking for something sweet but not to sweet to eat.
LaShara D.
It's hard to find a snack that you can be on the go with and not have a big mess. Well these mini crisps are the product to get for a busy traveling person with kids that doesn't want a big mess. I have kids they LOVE these snacks and I love them also because they are very great.
Skylar G.
Hinton, WV
My go to snack while doing stuff! WANT more haha. They're healthy and tasty, always a great combination. Will always love! Wish I could buy a big bag of them. I buy these at Walmart. You should try these if you love blueberry! Better then poptarrts haa
Tracey Y.
There okay. I prefer like oat and honey. I wish they would make some like that. Or in maybe classic cinnomeen. The price was good and the frosting is good though. I would just say for me it was not my favlrote
Jessica r.
south shields, south shields
Ohh ive never seen these before, has anyone tried them?
Nicole J.
Do they still sell these?
Izabel S.
montes claros
A delight I just love
Malaysia M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Where can I find these snacks at ?