Pop-Tarts® Frosted Strawberry Milkshake Toaster Pastries 14.1 oz. Box uploaded by Lissette A.

BY POP-TARTS

Fully baked & ready to eat! Or enjoy them toasty warm! see more...

Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These are very good! They taste better than I expected! I love the creamy strawberry flavor and my husband says they remind him of strawberry quick. I like them both toasted and untoasted. I will definitely be buying again and I hope they keep this product for a long time
Makayla J.
Snowflake, AZ
I love poptarts! But these were not good. I thought since they nailed strawberry they could add a creme flavor and it would be magic but I ate part of one and gave the box away to my nephew. He ate them so I guess that's something.
Ashley G.
Pollock
These have to be my all time favorite of pop tarts! I'm so glad to see them come back. They have the most creamy filling ever. They taste like you're eating a milkshake.
Christine A.
Flushing, NY
I'm so excited this flavor is making a come back. It was my ultimate favorite and when I couldn't find them anymore I was really upset. Why discontinue something good? I will never get it! Anyways it taste exactly like a strawberry milkshake and I plan on tasting it frozen like some people have suggested.
Maddy B.
Arkadelphia , AR
I was too excited for these to be making a come back! I used to eat this kind when I was little. Great taste and make such a good and easy snack. I would recommend trying before they take them off the shelves again! Love it!
Susan V.
E Providence, RI
If you like strawberry then you will love these pop tarts. They taste awesome. I do prefer to heat them up in the toaster oven but will eat them either way.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
I LOVE THESE! I’m so happy they brought them back! I’ve stocked up these because they are so good! I hope they never discontinue this flavor
Amy L.
Lorado, WV
Everyone who loves 🍓 and 🍦 will love these they taste exactly like a strawberry milkshake , they take me back to the good ole days
Carley E.
Mount Croghan , SC
I just tried these for the first time and I will say I was pleasantly surprised! A perfect little snack to satisfy my sweet tooth!
Lissette A.
Long Is City, NY
I have to say I am so glad these pop tarts are back. This is one of the best flavors out on the market and they need to keep it.
Fazeena R.
Maple , ON
Where can I get these?
Melinda K.
Sandy Hook
Are these good? I haven't tried them but I love strawberry.
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Want to try this product
Alexandra S.
Does anyone know where you can buy these ?