Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae, 12 ct Packages, 4 pk uploaded by Sarah M.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gidget W.
High Point
These are so tasty. They have just enough sweetness to eat for breakfast or snack. I will have them any time of day.
Starla D.
I've only tried this once. They tasted okay but it was super sweet and sugary. I got them at Walmart and Albertsons.
Erica V.
Perrysburg
Its like a dessert for breakfast, its amazing how you can taste each ingredent in a sundae and its for breakfast!!!!
rachel A.
Scottsburg
Overly overpoweringly sweet. Not good for breakfast at all. Kids will pretty much crash 2 hrs after eating these .
Linnie M.
Plaistow, NH
I wish I hated these. Honest to god I sooooo wish I hated these. They're so unhealthy. But good lord are they good.
Hallie D.
tastes just like a sundae! put it in the toaster for a couple of minutes and you have yourself a late night snack.
Toria H.
Orlando, FL
Definitely my favorite flavor of pop tarts. I really love how different these are from the other flavor pop tarts.
Courtney S.
Bemidji, MN
I love these so much! Put them in the freezer for an ice cream like snack! So good! Only kind of pop tarts I like !
samantha s.
Clay city, KY
Stick these babys in the toaster and eat heaven i love these soooo much they are the best poptarts they have made
Kels L.
These are really great and I would say that they are one of the best flavors of pop tarts out there and yum yummy