Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae, 12 ct Packages, 4 pk uploaded by Sarah M.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Jake W.
Trevose
These are way to chocolate and have to much suger. They are really gross. I wouldn't recommend them. I usually have the Cinnamon ones
Keisha B.
My favorite pop tart! Love to eat one with a side of milk or fresh coffee. They're good warmed up or straight out of the packaging.
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my favorite flavor and I try to get this flavor each time I buy pop tarts at the store. It's really sweet but really good.
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
These are so good. They taste awesome and the right amount of sweet. They're a good snack for on the go when you need a sweet fix.
Lanejah S.
Greensboro
AWESOME. I LOVE IT. THIS IS GREAT. NOTHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED AT ALL GO FOR IT GUYS IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST POP TART OUT THERE
Adriene m.
I really don't like poptarts but these are delish.!. Best flavor beside these are chocolate fudge those are my only two faves.!
alexis g.
These are super sweet! They are really good bit not something for your mouth early in the morning. To sweet for breakfast.
Katie C.
This one is my guilty pleasure of the pop tart world. You have the sweet flavors with the chocolate that makes you smile.
Mandy H.
Yum! I just wish there weren't so many calories in this product. It's amazing but just so unhealthy haha! Great value.
Holly E.
Mishawaka, IN
We love poptarts. My kids eat them for snacks or for a quick breakfast i love how they have so many different flavors.