BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Elizabeth R.
Ligonier, IN
They are great for breakfast. Me and my kid loves these! They great for me and him to take on the go. They are even good for a snack.
Anessa H.
Cincinnati , OH
When these first came out I wasn't sure about them, but now I love them. Put them in the freezer to get them to taste like a sundae!
Jake W.
Trevose
These are way to chocolate and have to much suger. They are really gross. I wouldn't recommend them. I usually have the Cinnamon ones
Krystal B.
Binghamton, NY
These are so good. They taste awesome and the right amount of sweet. They're a good snack for on the go when you need a sweet fix.
Keisha B.
My favorite pop tart! Love to eat one with a side of milk or fresh coffee. They're good warmed up or straight out of the packaging.
Eyrius J.
Blacksburg, VA
This is my favorite flavor and I try to get this flavor each time I buy pop tarts at the store. It's really sweet but really good.
Lanejah S.
Greensboro
AWESOME. I LOVE IT. THIS IS GREAT. NOTHING NEEDS TO BE CHANGED AT ALL GO FOR IT GUYS IT IS LITERALLY THE BEST POP TART OUT THERE
Adriene m.
I really don't like poptarts but these are delish.!. Best flavor beside these are chocolate fudge those are my only two faves.!
alexis g.
These are super sweet! They are really good bit not something for your mouth early in the morning. To sweet for breakfast.
Katie C.
This one is my guilty pleasure of the pop tart world. You have the sweet flavors with the chocolate that makes you smile.