Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae, 12 ct Packages, 4 pk uploaded by Sarah M.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Victoria S.
Anderson, SC
These are the best. Pop them in the freezer and they taste sooo good. Even in the toaster they are great but I personally love them in the freezer
Katie K.
Harlan, KY
These are my favorite pop tarts. Used to I would only eat the chocolate fudge until I was introduced to these at school and I love love love them.
Jenni D.
Sugar Land, TX
My personal favorite pop tarts! They taste just like dessert. However they are loaded with sugar so they're not the healthiest breakfast option.
shonda b.
My all time favorite pop tart quick easy grab as you go snack perfect for the kids to take on the school bus on those late mornings before school
Jessica E.
Duncannon, PA
Frosted hot sundae pop-tarts are my favorite among the many varieties that Pop-Tart has to offer! With this pack you can feed the family!
Desiree B.
Rome, NY
I always ate these on the bus ride to school. I couldn't get enough of them. I love the taste of the filling they use inside these ones.
Bronwyn T.
Cameron, WV
These are so good! My kids can't get enough of them. Chocolate and sprinkles with white cream filling... you can't go wrong with these
Zelda T.
Austell
Love it. My go to snack for lunch very cheap and also tasty . Affordable and great for sharing, not very healthy better for having fun
Anessa H.
Cincinnati, OH
When these first came out I wasn't sure about them, but now I love them. Put them in the freezer to get them to taste like a sundae!
Elizabeth R.
Ligonier, IN
They are great for breakfast. Me and my kid loves these! They great for me and him to take on the go. They are even good for a snack.