BY POP-TARTS #27 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I absolutely despise chocolate. But I'm not sure what pop tarts has done to make me want more. This is hands down my FAVORITE flavor of pop tarts. so hard to find though. But I am very satisfied when I do find and impulsively purchase.
Kameika B.
Salado, TX
This is my to-go-to pop tart. It's so sweet and yummy. I don't eat it on a regular basis but it's so good I want to eat it all the time. It's for sure not healthy, but everything is fine in moderation, right? The price is what you expect of a big brand product, there's cheaper alternatives, but they just don't taste the same.
Jenn P.
Oh my gosh, I love these so much. The chocolate pastry and creamy Vanilla filling is delicious both hot and cold. Those little sprinkles make everything better.
Liz K.
Plymouth, MI
These poptarts are more of a desert than a breakfast treat in my opinion but they are delicious the frosting taste like marshmallows in its the perfect treat
Tarah W.
East orange , NJ
This pop tart is so food and delicious. I eat it once in a while not all the time but still enjoy it. I get this at my local dollar store which is cheap btw.
Megan M.
Indianapolis, IN
These are so good, but they get very tiring. After you have one package out of the box, you don’t want to put that much sugar in you again for a long time.
Theresa P.
I LOVE the hot fudge sundae, the brown sugar one, and the cookies & cream one. Can't go wrong with these especially when I'm wanting a cheat day!
Michelle H.
It never fails-- I always walk by the poptarts on the aisle and try to avoid them but just can't! Especially, the hot fudge sundae ones. They are SO GOOD!
Haleigh M.
My favorite pop tarts ever! A great snack or treat and if you dont like them i might just dis-own you. Joking. Maybe haha. But really they are amazing!
Victoria S.
Anderson, SC
These are the best. Pop them in the freezer and they taste sooo good. Even in the toaster they are great but I personally love them in the freezer