Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae, 12 ct Packages, 4 pk uploaded by Sarah M.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lacey S.
Stanton
My daughter love this treat for breakfast! It's a quick on the go breakfast item or a sit down toasted warm breakfast meal. Both daughters, young and old, prefer this pop tart to any other pastry.
Tracey B.
N Smithfield, RI
My daughter loves these ones. She says they taste like a ice cream Sunday from the toaster. They are to sweet for me and overall not healthy but for a once and a while treat they're good.
Amanda H.
Mastic beach , NY
So good a great snack a good food for the kids to have and eat as a snack and I also enjoy it very much. It's cheap and good to have around the house for any visitors and now while I'm sitting here I actually want one
Daniella R.
Rochester, NY
This is one of my all time favorite flavors! I’d love it when my mom would buy these for us and I’d always bring one to school for a snack. Super yummy and I’m a diehard pop tart lover.
Brittany K.
These are the BEST!!! my kids love these pop tarts. They are not healthy by no means however they enjoy them on occasion. I purchase them from Walmart most usually. I am satisfied with them and will continue to buy them
jaimie l.
woodside, NY
this is my favorite flavor. i know that pop tarts are not the best for you but this flavor is soo good. its the only pop tart flavor that i purchase, thats how good it is. i prefer to eat it right out of the packaging rather than heating it up. its good just as it is.
Jocelyn M.
I LOVE chocolate!!! This is my favorite pop tart flavor. I don't buy these as much though because of the price and the because it is not healthy to eat on a daily basis.
Sabrina B.
I can't eat the two of these for breakfast, I only end up eating one and throwing the other in the trash, they are really good but too sweet for me in the morning
Carly D.
I hadn't had these in a long time, so I decided to get a package of them. I preferred them toasted because I couldn't eat them straight from the package. They were okay but they were very dry and crumbly and because they are unhealthy and didn't taste that good, I will likely not be repurchasing them again.
Cathy W.
Marina Dl Rey, CA
I absolutely despise chocolate. But I'm not sure what pop tarts has done to make me want more. This is hands down my FAVORITE flavor of pop tarts. so hard to find though. But I am very satisfied when I do find and impulsively purchase.