Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae, 12 ct Packages, 4 pk uploaded by Sarah M.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Erika M.
North Collins, NY
These really taste like a hot fudge sundae. They're great warm or cold and the design on the box is fun for kids. They're affordable and easy to find at you're local grocery store. We always love trying out pop tarts new flavors they come up with!
Darilyn C.
Perth amboy
Omg this is the best pop tart to ever exist i find myself buying more and more everytime k go to Walmart but I can't get enough of them they are so addicting i have bought 2 packs this summer and I can see myself buying more before school starts
Baylee B.
Roy, UT
These pop tarts are the best! They are super full of the filling inside and not dry at all. They are not the healthiest choice but they are good for a snack once in awhile. I really like them and will continue to buy them when I want them!
Bre B.
Ironton, OH
Will pop tarts ever get old?! I don't think so!! I'll still be eating these when I'm 90! They're so easy to grab and go when you're in a hurry! You can throw them in your purse and you're out the door! I'll always be a pop tart girl!!
Kajal K.
Olney, MD
I only give it 4 stars because i literally went broke trying to feed my addiction of these. So good but soooo unhealthy lol. They really do fill you up though so definitely ok once in a while if you skipped breakfast or something.
Nicole F.
Conway, AR
I've been hooked on pop tarts since I was a kid and still love them to this day. The hot fudge ones were good, not quite as scrumptious as my favorite chocolate fudge but these will get the job done for anyone craving a good dose of chocolate goodness.
Ciara G.
Arlington Hts, IL
I know a lot of people who don't live in the US get these and hate them.. I think they're nuts. These are amazing. My favorite food behind hot cheetos. They're cheap and so delicious. I recommend and you'll love them
Celeste L.
Bronx, NY
One of my top 3 flavored pop tarts. Usually anything involving chocolate grabs my attention. Pop tarts aren't the healthiest snack, but it's easy to grab on the go in the morning if you don't have a lot of time.
Rachel M.
Laramie, WY
These pop tarts are my favorite flavor! They are so yummy and I'm sure I will continue to buy them. Sometimes the frosting and sprinkles are not as presentable as you would think, so that's why I gave them a 4/5.
Julianna G.
I'll always buy this flavor and most of the time I honestly won't toast it but when I do, it's amazing. I eat it alone as well it's just so sweet and really tasty. One would fill you up enough and it's not extremely fake tasting if you know what I mean