Pop-Tarts Frosted Hot Fudge Sundae, 12 ct Packages, 4 pk uploaded by Sarah M.

BY POP-TARTS #61 in Toaster Pastries

Pop-Tarts Pastrie With a chocolate crust, smooth vanilla filling, vanilla and fudge icing, and colorful sprinkles, this chompable sundae is a thing of beauty. The good source of calcium and reduced sugar is like the cherry on top. Features include: -25% less sugar than leading toaster pastries-Zero grams trans fat-No refrigeration needed see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Lauren P.
tyler, TX
LOVE THESE! Okay so I know these aren't the healthiest option but oh my, do they taste great. For this particular flavor I would recommend toasting them so you can get the full effect and the most enjoyment out of them. I think you can't go wrong with a little tasty pastry like this.
Octavia C.
Oklahoma City
these are my favorite kind of pop tarts and they are great for cravings but they are filled with so much sugar. Wish they used less sugar so I could give them to my kids.
Stacey B.
Ephrata
My kids and I love Pop tarts, my kids more than me I should say, they could eat a truckload if I bought that many. They have so many favorite flavors but this is one of them! Yes it does taste like ice cream. Isn't that CRAZY, and my kids don't like them toasted, they like them cold just open them and eat them. This one you can even put in the fridge or freezer which since it tastes like ice cream would probably be the best idea!
I've seen some people put ice cream on these and eat them but that's going a bit overboard for me.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Love to buy these and keep them in the freezer!! They are priced well for a 12 count!!love this flavor one of my all time favorites. Love to eat them in the car as a go to snack when we need something sweet!!
Krystal P.
This is my go to food for my daughter when she will not eat. It is a great price for how many comes in the box. Compared to other products this band has icing covering the whole pastry and more filling.
Lindsay D.
Pennsauken, NJ
These are WAY too sweet, I can't even finish one. The filling is syrupy, the icing just tastes like sugar. Bleh. Most newer jazzed up flavors of pop tarts are just going overboard, anymore. Give me my cinnamon brown sugar or double chocolate any day! This flavor is just out of hand!
Augusta F.
Nashville, TN
This is by far the best flavor of Pop Tarts out there. They are delicious when they are warmed up, when you are on the run and have to eat them room temperature but they are best when you freeze them. The frozen aspect with the Hot Fudge Sundae flavor really brings it home.
Evelyn B.
Oklahoma City
I'm in love with these! They are just great. I think that microwaving or toasting them is good when you want something warm but if your on TE go just eating them uncooked is just fine. It's really sweet and the filling tastes like frosting or a creme. I really enjoy these
Christy P.
Londonderry
a HUGE  plus in my house hole these are so amazing they may not be healthy for you but they are delicious and they are cheap give these a try and you will be satisfied go to walmart or your local grocery store and buy you a box or two or three.........
Krista J.
Midvale, UT
Hands down my favorite kind of pop tarts. In fact, I treat these more like treats than a breakfast item! Obviously they're not great for your health, but if you have a sweet tooth for something cheap with chocolate and frosting, then you'll love it!