Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Caitlin B.Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Lilian R.

BY POP-TARTS #31 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct see more...

Neha P.
They have so many flavors now as compared to when I was a kid! My nephew enjoys eating the brown sugar ones when he is over - usually, I make them at home, but he got to indulge in these last time he came and he loved them! Taste just like a cinnamon roll except it is not as soft and gooey!
Christin A.
I hate pop tarts. They're too sweet & there's a lot of breaking. Except this one. I absolutely think the ratio of filling to breaking is perfect. Further, there isn't too little or too much icing on top. Lastly, it tastes EXACTLY like a cinnamon roll!! If you haven't already, BUY THESE!
Guyenanh D.
Oakdale, MN
The cinnamon roll taste really comes through! It has that cinnamon spice and the icing flavor that is so perfect! I love heating this up in my toaster and drinking milk with it. It's an awesome to go snack that satisfies your cravings between classes. This is one of my favorites from pop-tarts.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Pop tarts are not known for being particularly healthy so they are definitely a guilty pleasure for me. The frosted cinnamon is my favorite, and by favorite I mean if they ever did away with this flavor I would probably never eat a poptart again. I like to eat it right out of the packet. I don't even bother to heat them up.
Stephanie K.
Springfield, MA
Pop Tarts have always been a favorite snack food of mine. There are plenty of flavors so everyone has something they will like. The frosted cinnamon is my personal favorite. You get a good quantity in one box so that's a definite plus. Would not recommend if you are on a diet.
Keri G.
Pittsburgh, PA
These pop-tarts are great...they have a wonderful cinnamon taste and are great either cold or warmed up. They are not much different than the brown sugar and cinnamon variety with the exception of the frosting. My children love them and they are often on sale which is a large plus!!
Jessica F.
I love eating this with milk. You can eat it cold off the bag or you can eat it hot. Simply place it in the toaster and toast it for couple seconds. I eat this overtime i have a sweet tooth. I buy them at cvs. I add some powdered sugar onto of it to make it extra sweet!
Angelina S.
Cedarville , OH
This flavor is so rich and makes the taste buds tingle! I love it and I would recommend warming it in the toaster for an even richer taste. This is not the most healthy snack but its a good way to treat yourself. They are reasonably priced and always a great options.
Heather T.
Altavista, VA
My favorite pop tarts to eat I have sensitive teeth and I can't eat anything that is too sweet.I can eat these however because they have just the right amount of frosting for me it's not overly sweet like the normal pop tarts frosting and love the cinnamon flavor
Allanna C.
Albany, OR
Now, are you looking for a healthy breakfast-y snack? Keep walking. BUT!! If you want something delicious, this is a good choice. If you like the flavor of cinnamon rolls, but you don't want to get the icing all over your hands, this is an excellent choice. Nom nom nom.
If you don't share, I won't judge you.