Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Caitlin B.Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Lilian R.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct see more...

ShaTia R.
Harveyville, KS
Conommon and snores is about the only kind of pop tarts that I like. I don't like strawberry or blueberry
kassidy e.
Harman, WV
I love cinnamon rolls! These taste just like a freshly made cinnamon roll especially when they are warm!
Jordyn L.
Janesville, WI
I love this product. And they really do taste like cinnomon rolls as well. They are fast and also easy
BreAnna M.
I loved them and I thought they were extremely delicious. They tasted almost exactly like cinnamon buns
Arlene J.
Los Angeles
This is a favorite in my house. We can eat it got snack and take and go. Great for a quick bite to eat.
Adrii P.
El Paso, TX
I like pop tarts as it has a great variety of flavors. And so one can always continue to buy more often
Timothy G.
Morrisville, PA
THE best pop tart flavor, my favorite choice in the supermarket when I want to bring home a good snack.
Audrey P.
Kihei, HI
I love cinnamon rolls, and pop tarts are so easy to grab when you're in a hurry. These are my favorite!
Angela N.
E Stroudsburg, PA
These are my kids favorite flavor. They are affordable. And great on the go. Hot or cold they're great
Renee W.
San Jose, CA
The kids love them. I think some of the adults like them as well. They don't last a day in the pantry.