Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Caitlin B.Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Lilian R.

BY POP-TARTS #24 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct see more...

hannah h.
Best poptarts hands down. I love that they are not fully frosted it's not so much sugar and not to rich. These are my favorite type of poptarts.
Kristin W.
I love cinnamon & so I love these poplars flavor. They are so yummy & easy to make. Just pop em in the toaster or skip that & just take it to go.
Maesa R.
Shakopee, MN
Yum Yum Yum! They taste so good, but they are even better when you put them in the toaster. They taste so good when they are nice and warm! Mmm!
Amelia B.
Muskogee , OK
This is my absolute favorite flavor of pop tart but unfortunately I haven't seen it in stores at all anymore! I think they stopped carrying it.
Henva B.
Rosenberg , TX
If you love cinnamon, you will love these!! It a guilty pleasure...great for breakfast on the run or a quick snack! We go through a box a week!
Marissa E.
Buffalo, NY
The filling is SO GOOD and without all of the icing it's actually not too sweet. I really am not a huge pop tart eater, but these are my go to.
Courtny P.
Covington, GA
I love pop tarts but hands down this is my favorite flavor. I love we cinnam on rolls but hate having to make them so this is a win win for me!
Neeka B.
Who doesn't love Pop-Tarts! Ive been eating these since i was a kid & i still love them. When you're on the go or in a rush, just grab one & go!
Ashley B.
Yakima, WA
My boyfriend and son are obsessed with these. If you throw them in the toaster they taste like a warm cinnamon snack, perfect for a "desert" ;)
JANET G.
this is a great snack for my boys, i have a 2 year and a 10 year old and they both enjoy this very much. its fast, easy to make and taste great