Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Caitlin B.Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Lilian R.

BY POP-TARTS #30 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct see more...

Kaylyn M.
Moreno Valley, CA
My brothers and sisters really love this one a personally myself too. It does have a good flavor. I have like 3 boxes in the kitchen . Its good value not pricey at all like 4 bucks . You can really eat it cold and warm .these are probably my favorite out of all flavors.
Chelsea R.
Some of my pop tarts I like to eat without throwing them in the toaster while going quick on the go. This flavour tastes the best when warm. Cinnamon roll is in my top favorite types of Poptarts. I definitely recommend this product.
Shelby S.
Floyds Knobs, IN
Not the greatest thing I've had. The box I got was kind of stale and tasted more like chucks of cinnamon between cardboard. Cinnamon rolls are my favorite breakfast food so I was just disappointed.
Vivian N.
We ALWAYS have these in our pantry. It's our go-to flavor whenever we're at the store. I eat these every couple of days when I'm in the mood for something sweet. There is such a great sugary taste! I would definitely buy this again and again! So happy with this product.
Itzia R.
Memphis, TN
These are really good. I like these for breakfast and or at night time with milk and they're just on the sea good or you can just carry them as a snack and you're ready to go. There's so many different flavors and I personally mostly all of them there's so many to choose from but the cinnamon ones are really good.
Jean R.
Clinton, MD
Cinnamon Roll pop tarts are one of my favorites. They are hard to find in my area, and I am always happy when I come across them. The flavor is great and not as much frosting on the outside as some of them, so not quite sweet.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
It's easy to eat when you are in a rush to school and you are running late I get mine at jewel it's a good price not pricey I eat this a lot cause I'm always late I love pop tarts I recommend this to anyone
Crochell J.
Niles, OH
Doesn't quite taste like a cinnamon roll but it is food after it is toasted. The serving size is one but I always eat to because one is never satisfying. Texture and flavor is good. And over all the have a wide range of flavors.
Rachel S.
Pensacola, FL
This is not a snack I enjoy, but my KIDS they are obsessed with these things. I think they are way to sweet to be honest but the kids beg for these. It's not something I buy often but they will convince me to get them.
April H.
Campbellsville, KY
My daughter is 17 and loves pop tarts. The cinnamon roll pop tarts taste like real cinnamon rolls when toasted in the oven. We have purchased them and will continue to purchase them! If you like cinnamon rolls, try them!