Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Caitlin B.Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct uploaded by Lilian R.

BY POP-TARTS #31 in Toaster Pastries

Find Pastries, Pies And Donuts at Target.com! Pop-Tarts Frosted Cinnamon Roll Toaster Pastries 8 ct see more...

Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
This has got to be my favorite flavor of poptart. I eat poptarts as pre or postworkout carbs, and the chocolate mocha flavor is freaking amazing. They do have a lot of sugar and carbs, but it's worth it to me to have the occasional delicious treat.
Amanda H.
These are really good ..I love them there perfect and my kids love them ..I also eat them as a snack thru out the day ..or they are really good to take to work , good for camping and if you have lots of people over. Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Gone Nutty Peanut Butter Pastries 8 ct
Misty B.
Sharon, PA
This is my favorite flavor! I've tried different flavors of pop tarts, some I didn't like but one shopping trip I was looking to see what "new" flavors they've come out with and I see cinnamon roll. I love cinnamon rolls so I figured I would give it a try. These pop tarts taste just like cinnamon rolls! I was so impressed! Now I buy pop tarts all the time and I check for any new flavors to see what else they will come out with.
Heather D.
Calera, AL
This is by FAR my favorite Pop-Tart on the face of the planet!!! When you toast it, it smells sooooo good like you are baking fresh cinnamon rolls in your oven. It also isn't super sugary either, which I really like. Whenever I toast one at work, people follow the scent to my desk and ask me what I made LOL
Amber A.
Boca Raton, FL
These pop tarts are some of my favorite. I love cinnamon rolls and the taste of these is spot on. I would reccomend these to anyone who likes cinnamon rolls because their taste is definitley not dissapointing. It lived up to its standards in my eyes.
Traci L.
Philadelphia, PA
I'm very much addicted to poptarts. We have an amazing relationship. I constantly buy them. And will continue to. Sometimes I buy them from Shoprite or Acme. They are a great value for what they are. I would always recommend poptarts to others.
Kimberly M.
Kalispell, MT
This is a great breakfast for an on the go day. We try to sit and eat breakfast at home. But the days we can't my kids love these and they don't mind at all. I'm not sure I like the sugar content. If they could bring that down we would be happy about that.
Pamela W.
Massena, NY
Best pop tart flavor ever! I'm not a fan of a lot of frosting so this one is perfect! No too sweet and I can eat them whenever without milk if I'm in a hurry to get it out of the house. They are delicious and have purchased them countless of times
Samantha H.
No snack or quick breakfast is better and easier than pop tarts. This flavor is my favorite, but my kids love the fruit ones like strawberry and blueberry. I know they aren't the healthiest option but they're perfect for on the go, especially toasted!
Natalie C.
Barre, VT
I always get the brown sugar cinnamon pop tart's. That's my favorite kind I assume this is almost the same thing. Get stars for taste but lose the stars because they're horribly bad for you. Full of calories sugar and fat, should definitely be considered a desert not a breakfast food.