BY POP-TARTS #2 in Toaster Pastries

The very tasty combo of brown sugar and cinnamon comes through in every single bite of frosting, filling and golden crust.
    Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• What is your favorite kind of poptarts?34 Answers
  • Anybody else love Pop Tarts? Strawberry sensation is my...8 Answers
  • Is there crack in these pop tarts??? When I start eating ...3 Answers
Melissa F.
My favorite pop tart!!!! Love the brown sugar flavor and on a cold morning pop it in the toaster and you have a warm breakfast on the go. Sometimes I buy them from Walmart and they are stale. I don’t eat them everyday because they have a lot of calories and not healthy. I would recommend these to others especially anyone in a hurry but still wants something delicious and filling.
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My all-time favorite PopTart flavor! They bring back so many memories from my childhood. I basically lived off these things! I love that theres an enormous variety of flavor choices nowadays, they really stepped their game up. My kids love taking these in their lunches, to practices & games, or even just to snack on in between meals. I love them fresh out the wrapper but my favorite is toasting them really well. They smell amazing and taste just as delicious as they smell! Id definitely recommend. Prices are veryyy reasonable as well, so theyre great if you're on a tight budget😍
Angela T.
Olive Branch, MS
I love brown cinnamon pop tarts. They are my favorite of all pop tarts. I eat them every day. They’re really good with milk.Pop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries are not the healthiest breakfast but they are affordable.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Besides some of the fruit flavors, this is the favorite pop tart in the house. I have loved this flavor since I was a kid. It’s a brown sugar/cinnamon/syrup tasting kind of pop tart. These are so delicious warmed up in the toaster. I can usually only eat one but my kids usually eat the whole two pack by themselves. I don’t really eat pop tarts much anymore. I mostly just purchase for the children, I like getting this flavor because of the artificial coloring in some of the other fruity flavors I don’t want to me or my kids to consume. The flavor reminds me a lot of cinnamon toast.
Chenise M.
I stopped eating pop tarts a while ago. But my niece whom I watch a lot started eating these and mage me try one day and since then this is the only flavor I will eat. I won't dare eat the others one and i refuse to put them in the toaster. Smh these are by far the best.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I like these, they have great taste but are not the healthiest when it comes to something I would eat for breakfast. We buy them frequently still because other people in my house like them a lot but I tend to stay away from them because of the nutritional content.
Nikki M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. They taste exactly as described delicious! Ive tried quite a few of the flavors they’ve put out over the years. Whenever I let someone try these for the first time they are pleasantly surprised by the delightful taste.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
These are soooo good when you want a quick snack. Although these have 7 vitamins, they also have a lot of sugar so spacing out snacking on these is probably a good idea. I love mine before a workout so I get a fast punch of sugar and vitamins to work off!
Mia M.
Washington, DC
The best flavor in the world! The Taste is so rich! It comes with 4 packs of 2. I usually buy mines from target Safeway giant or the corner store. I will always buy this this is literally my favorite kindPop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These pop tarts are a really good flavor. They have a great cinnamon flavor and are good for breakfast. They are affordable and actually very filling. In the morning I can rarely finish both because they are so filling.
Rebecca M.
What is your favorite kind of poptarts?
Sham M.
Leeds
How do you like your pop tarts toasted or just straight from the packet??Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Which flavor do you like?
zainab e.
Chefchaouen, Appartement
What is a healthy breakfast in ur opinion??
Millenia L.
Adelanto, CA
Whats one of your favorite flavors from Pop-Tarts and what do you like about it?

back