BY POP-TARTS #2 in Toaster Pastries

The very tasty combo of brown sugar and cinnamon comes through in every single bite of frosting, filling and golden crust.
    Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,Dextrose,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Molasses,Salt,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Cinnamon,Wheat Starch,Gelatin,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• What is your favorite kind of poptarts?34 Answers
  • Anybody else love Pop Tarts? Strawberry sensation is my...8 Answers
  • Is there crack in these pop tarts??? When I start eating ...3 Answers
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
My all-time favorite PopTart flavor! They bring back so many memories from my childhood. I basically lived off these things! I love that theres an enormous variety of flavor choices nowadays, they really stepped their game up. My kids love taking these in their lunches, to practices & games, or even just to snack on in between meals. I love them fresh out the wrapper but my favorite is toasting them really well. They smell amazing and taste just as delicious as they smell! Id definitely recommend. Prices are veryyy reasonable as well, so theyre great if you're on a tight budget😍
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Besides some of the fruit flavors, this is the favorite pop tart in the house. I have loved this flavor since I was a kid. It’s a brown sugar/cinnamon/syrup tasting kind of pop tart. These are so delicious warmed up in the toaster. I can usually only eat one but my kids usually eat the whole two pack by themselves. I don’t really eat pop tarts much anymore. I mostly just purchase for the children, I like getting this flavor because of the artificial coloring in some of the other fruity flavors I don’t want to me or my kids to consume. The flavor reminds me a lot of cinnamon toast.
Chenise M.
I stopped eating pop tarts a while ago. But my niece whom I watch a lot started eating these and mage me try one day and since then this is the only flavor I will eat. I won't dare eat the others one and i refuse to put them in the toaster. Smh these are by far the best.
Mandie C.
Saint Louis, MO
I like these, they have great taste but are not the healthiest when it comes to something I would eat for breakfast. We buy them frequently still because other people in my house like them a lot but I tend to stay away from them because of the nutritional content.
Nikki M.
Cincinnati, OH
I love these brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts. They taste exactly as described delicious! Ive tried quite a few of the flavors they’ve put out over the years. Whenever I let someone try these for the first time they are pleasantly surprised by the delightful taste.
Fatima N.
Jersey City, NJ
These are soooo good when you want a quick snack. Although these have 7 vitamins, they also have a lot of sugar so spacing out snacking on these is probably a good idea. I love mine before a workout so I get a fast punch of sugar and vitamins to work off!
Mia M.
Washington, DC
The best flavor in the world! The Taste is so rich! It comes with 4 packs of 2. I usually buy mines from target Safeway giant or the corner store. I will always buy this this is literally my favorite kindPop-Tarts Frosted Brown Sugar Cinnamon Toaster Pastries
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
These pop tarts are a really good flavor. They have a great cinnamon flavor and are good for breakfast. They are affordable and actually very filling. In the morning I can rarely finish both because they are so filling.
Jack R.
I'm not a fan of poptarts, but these brow sugar poptarts are to die for!!! They are the tastiest and you just can't stop eating them!! I always make sure to get those bigger value packs when getting them
Claire F.
this is probably one of the most iconic flavored poptart. and it is great! i love to put them in the toaster oven and heat them up just a little bit to make is warm and gooey!! but overall delicious
Rebecca M.
What is your favorite kind of poptarts?
zainab e.
Chefchaouen, Appartement
What is a healthy breakfast in ur opinion??
Sham M.
Leeds
How do you like your pop tarts toasted or just straight from the packet??Kellogg's Pop-Tarts Frosted Chocolate Fudge Toaster Pastries
Kasey S.
Boaz, AL
Which flavor do you like?
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
What's your most favorite PopTart flavors? _ AND _ What flavors could you do without? [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts-frosted-strawberry] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts,-frosted-s'mores] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts,-frosted-brown-sugar-cinnamon] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts,-frosted-chocolate-fudge] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts,-frosted-cookies-&-cream] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts-frosted-blueberry-flavor] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts,-frosted-hot-fudge-sundae] [product:kellogg's-pop-tarts,-frosted-pumpkin-pie]

Walmart