BY POP-TARTS #58 in Toaster Pastries

Savor the sweet vanilla and creamy latte flavor of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee – all drizzled with frosting and baked into a coffee-licious Pop-Tart®. Gimme! Now!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Cornstarch,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Gelatin,Color Added,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

Miranda V.
Review for: 14.1 Oz, 28.2 Oz more...
I cant brag enough about poptarts! I love almost every flavor i try! I especially love this flavor and i love when they come out with seasonal flavors too. Makes for a great quick breakfast or snack. Highly recommend
Ansley F.
Athens, GA
I would not buy this again. I'm a poor college student, so I was excited to get these because they're pop tarts and they're a new flavor. However, they did not taste like a vanilla latte. The only way I could stomach them was if I imagined waffles.
Courtney B.
Review for: 14.1 Oz, 28.2 Oz more...
These are freakin amazing. I haven’t had pop tarts in years. I was surprised by how complex the flavor and it is delicious! Amazing value, good for breakfast or as guilty snack. Will be buying again SOON!
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
So my brother was the one who told me about these pop tarts and I was super curious about the taste because she said the mocha ones were good but he hadn't tried the latte (I don't like mocha he's not a fan of lattes) anyways I bought the latte ones. I thought they'd be good but also kinda weird but I was wrong. They were AMAZING. I can't drink coffee a lot because caffeine makes me sick so this is a good way to get my coffee fix without the caffeine (major plus), they're also like the perfect amount of sweet and coffee flavor aka not too sweet but not overwhelming flavor of just coffee, and it's just the right size in a pack for a snack to share! I definitely need to buy a couple of boxes to save for when they're not longer available because they're sadly limited edition but freaking amazing! Definitely repurchasing!
Nayarith S.
I really like these vanilla latte pop tarts. I was skeptical at first because coffee pop tarts just sound weird to me. They smell amazing. I love the smell of vanilla lattes. They tasted really yummy as well. I plan on trying the chocolate mocha next
Erin N.
Review for: 28.2 Oz more...
These are super delicious! They smell and taste like coffee! The filling is kind of marshmallowy and fluffy. This tastes like instant vanilla cappucinno I drank when I was younger just getting into coffee. I would buy these again and again. I hope they keep them around!
Brittany R.
Kirkwood, NY
Hands down the best Pop-tart I have ever eaten! I don't get pop-tarts too often (too much sugar!), however, they were on sale, 2/$4 and they sounded too good to pass up.  Coffee is a staple at (and most of the time makes up my) breakfast, and these go incredibly well!! I hope these are a limited edition that make a come back, because I would love to get them as a treat for myself!
Daniel D.
SIMI VALLEY, CA
These aren't bad, they just fall under the tasteless category. I am not asking for a bold flavor either. I am asking for a flavor. They barely give me that. What little flavor there is has potential so if the company can improve on it, I would be open to trying again.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
I've been a Dunkin' Donuts fan since I was little & lived in Massachusetts. Since I lived in Louisiana though we don't have any down here so when Kellogg's realized these pop tarts I was so happy! Delicious product & ive bought 2 boxes. Love the flavor of them even if they aren't healthy🙈
Olivia S.
Pelham, GA
When I first heard of these Pop Tarts coming out, I was pretty excited about it because I am a huge coffee fan. So when I finally got my hands on a box to try them (and I tried them plain, warmed, and frozen), it was good but after a while, I lost my taste for them. They are good warmed, but after a while the taste gets a little bland. I was quite disappointed
Brittney M.
Which is better vanilla latte or chocolate mocha?
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Has anyone seen these in Canada?
Paigee L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Does anyone know if these are available in Canada ?