BY POP-TARTS #23 in Toaster Pastries

Savor the sweet vanilla and creamy latte flavor of Dunkin’ Donuts coffee – all drizzled with frosting and baked into a coffee-licious Pop-Tart®. Gimme! Now!

Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Vitamin B1 [Thiamin Mononitrate], Vitamin B2 [Riboflavin], Folic Acid),Sugar,Dextrose,Soybean And Palm Oil (With Tbhq For Freshness),Corn Syrup,High Fructose Corn Syrup,Bleached Wheat Flour,Contains Two Percent Or Less Of Whey,Salt,Cornstarch,Calcium Carbonate,Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate),Gelatin,Color Added,Natural And Artificial Flavors,Caramel Color,Soy Lecithin,Vitamin A Palmitate,Niacinamide,Reduced Iron,Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride),Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin),Vitamin B1 (Thiamin Hydrochloride)

• Has anyone seen these in Canada?1 Answers
  • Which is better vanilla latte or chocolate mocha?4 Answers
  • Where can I buy this? i've never seen them at any of the ...2 Answers
Kristina N.
Thomaston , CT
As soon as I seen this I had to try it! I love all pop tarts but I don’t eat them often because I know they are not that healthy but they are a great treat once in a while and this flavor was also very tasty!
Molly K.
Dillsburg, PA
I hope these stay around for a while and are not going to always be limited edition! I bought these at Walmart and they are one of my favorite flavors. It tastes like actual coffe which I love! Goes well with a lattes or hot coffee in the morning too!
Katie B.
Henryville , IN
These are OK and they’re definitely edible but they are not my favorite. They are sweet but it’s just kind of a light weird flavor and it’s not my favorite. I much prefer the chocolatey and fruity ones, because I feel like they have more flavor and aren’t just a sweet vanilla.
Danyel C.
Bremerton, WA
I found these at Walmart on sale I love coffee wasn't sure how it would be as a pop tart but I actually really enjoyed them. The flavor is light but sweet. It is kinda fluffy like. I will be buying more of these!
Ansley F.
Lawrenceville, GA
I would not buy this again. I'm a poor college student, so I was excited to get these because they're pop tarts and they're a new flavor. However, they did not taste like a vanilla latte. The only way I could stomach them was if I imagined waffles.
Courtney B.
These are freakin amazing. I haven’t had pop tarts in years. I was surprised by how complex the flavor and it is delicious! Amazing value, good for breakfast or as guilty snack. Will be buying again SOON!
Haley N.
Lake Stevens, WA
So my brother was the one who told me about these pop tarts and I was super curious about the taste because she said the mocha ones were good but he hadn't tried the latte (I don't like mocha he's not a fan of lattes) anyways I bought the latte ones. I thought they'd be good but also kinda weird but I was wrong. They were AMAZING. I can't drink coffee a lot because caffeine makes me sick so this is a good way to get my coffee fix without the caffeine (major plus), they're also like the perfect amount of sweet and coffee flavor aka not too sweet but not overwhelming flavor of just coffee, and it's just the right size in a pack for a snack to share! I definitely need to buy a couple of boxes to save for when they're not longer available because they're sadly limited edition but freaking amazing! Definitely repurchasing!
Nayarith S.
I really like these vanilla latte pop tarts. I was skeptical at first because coffee pop tarts just sound weird to me. They smell amazing. I love the smell of vanilla lattes. They tasted really yummy as well. I plan on trying the chocolate mocha next
Cari W.
Port Richey, FL
My 7 year old son is the pickiest eater on this planet! He will only eat Strawberry Poptarts or dry cereal for breakfast! So, while I was in the isle, getting him his usual, I came across these delicious things!!!! Holy crap! I took ONE bite and was in love! They pair perfectly in the mornings with a cup of milk or a nice hot cup of coffee!!! I've been purchasing them since!
Erin N.
These are super delicious! They smell and taste like coffee! The filling is kind of marshmallowy and fluffy. This tastes like instant vanilla cappucinno I drank when I was younger just getting into coffee. I would buy these again and again. I hope they keep them around!
Brittney M.
Which is better vanilla latte or chocolate mocha?
Eileen A.
Where can I buy this? i've never seen them at any of the stores I shop
Lesley D.
Sudbury, ON
Has anyone seen these in Canada?
Paigee L.
Thunder bay, ON
Does anyone know if these are available in Canada ?