Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Blueberry Pastry Bites - 5ct - Kellog's

Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Blueberry Pastry Bites - 5ct - Kellog's

Start your day with a sweet boost from Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Blueberry? the same Pop-Tarts flavor you know and love, bite-sized. Conveniently packaged in portable pouches, these bites are perfect for on-the-go snacking. Go ahead and enjoy the classic taste of Pop-Tarts any time, any where? no toaster needed. Savor the satisfying flavor of blueberry filling topped with delicious frosting and crunchy sprinkles. A quick and tasty snack for the whole family, Pop-Tarts Bites are an ideal companion for lunchboxes, after-school snacks, and busy, on-the-go moments. The versatile deliciousness of Pop-Tarts Bites fits into your lifestyle just about anywhere there?s time for a snack. Store them in your desk drawer for a pick-me-up at the office, keep them on hand in your pantry for a sweet after-dinner treat, or even bring some in the car for a satisfying snack on the road. These Pop-Tarts Bites also make welcome additions to care packages, goodie bags, and gift baskets?a pleasant surprise friends and family will be

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Blueberry Pastry Bites - 5ct - Kellog's!
How would you rate this product?
Lacie W.
Burnsville, MN
If I could give this product more stars I would! My 3 year old son absolutely loves these and so do I! They are perfectly bite size and a perfect amount comes in each pouch. I love these because he doesn't waste them like he does with the regular size pop tarts. And he loves to bring these snacks with on car rides. I recommend these for all your little ones.
Cassylynn K.
Whitehall, PA
Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Blueberry Pastry Bites - 5ct - Kellog's uploaded by Cassylynn K.
Yummy goodness on the go!! Great parent and kids snack! Love the convenience of this snack! Great for anytime! Only improvement would be either offer more pouches or more bites inside the pouches!
alisha S.
Bronx, NY
Pop-Tarts Bites Frosted Blueberry Pastry Bites - 5ct - Kellog's uploaded by alisha S.
First time trying these. I love to take them to go or for a quick snack. It’s blueberry filling topped with sweet frosting. Yummy.

Looking for your answer?