pop sonic LED Makeup Mirror

by pop sonic

Check out your beautiful self in our LED Pedestal mirror. With super bright LED lights you will be able to see yourself in a whole new light! This mirror is rechargeable, able to hold a charge for nearly 8 hours of continuous use. With a patented design, our pedestal mirror has a 5 times magnification mirror that attaches to the front side with an invisible magnet and stores easily back in to a compartment on the back when not in use.

Recharge this mirror by using the USB cord that is included by simply plugging in to any USB charging port, including the one you use for your phone.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of pop sonic LED Makeup Mirror!
How would you rate this product?
Melissa B.
vv
1,372 reviews
Very lightweight, cheamade cheaply and cute. There's a variety of colors to chose from. This brand is pretty good, a little pricey for the cheap products. The mirror is not metal it is all plastic.
Merlisa B.
pop sonic LED Makeup Mirror uploaded by Merlisa B.
pop sonic LED Makeup Mirror uploaded by Merlisa B.
I love love love this mirror! The light is a little dim in my opinion but it’s not bad but the fan feature is so cool! Definitely keeps me cool!
gabriela M.
Lima peru
Me encanta este espejo ya que es practico y manejable para maquillarte a tu gusto y cómoda. Me encantaría tener muchos ya que tiene luz incorporado es hermoso le doy todas las estrellas
Daniela C.
The mirror is very nice to accentuate and everything is highly recommended and I loved its size and all that and it comes with lighting and very nice
ℭ ℜ.
Minas Lavalleja
I love this mirror I really love it I give it 10 out of 10 super comfortable for makeup I love I give it my approval
Belen U.
buenos aires
I always wanted one of these mirrors, they are beautiful and super useful, it makes it easier to put on makeup thanks to its powerful light.

Looking for your answer?