Pop Secret Sweet 'N Crunchy Popcorn Kettlecorn - 3 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop-Secret® Sweet 'N Crunchy Kettlecorn Slightly Sweet Premium Popcorn - 3.
New!
Natural & artificial flavor.
Pops up glazed.
Microwave.
3-2.64 (75g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop Secret Sweet 'N Crunchy Popcorn Kettlecorn - 3 CT!
Spring Hill, FL
Love, love, LOVE kettlecorn! I could eat this stuff all day! I buy this brand of it consistently! It's a great snack throughout the day.
Austin, TX
Yummy, sweet movie night snack. I've found that I can only microwave it for about half of the time listed on the box to prevent burning.
Blue Springs
This is great if you like kettle corn. Eat it right out of the microwave and it is really close to how it tastes at carnivals. Great!
Walnut, CA
Kettle corn is my favorite flavor of popcorn. It's not too heavy, not too salty, and has just the right amount of sweetness, to it.
Elizabeth Cty, NC
Pretty good flavor, not quite like the real kettle corn but close. Convenient and affordable way to tackle the cravings at home.
Mesa, AZ
I love eating popcorn especially on a relaxed day watching a movie. Its a great treat with not as many calories and a sweet taste
Hubert, NC
This stuff is SO good! It tastes just like you are eating kettle corn from the fair but it comes magically out of the microwave!
Warrenton , MO
Very good! I try to watch my sugar and carb intake so I dont get to enjoy this very often. However it is a special treat!
Summerville, SC
This is perfect for when I want something sweet without a ton of calories. Also great for a light snack in the afternoon.
I love kettle Corn and this brand is the best. Not to sweet and tastes so good, my favorite I could eat this all day lol.

Looking for your answer?