Pop Secret Sweet 'N Crunchy Popcorn Kettlecorn - 3 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop-Secret® Sweet 'N Crunchy Kettlecorn Slightly Sweet Premium Popcorn - 3.
New!
Natural & artificial flavor.
Pops up glazed.
Microwave.
3-2.64 (75g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop Secret Sweet 'N Crunchy Popcorn Kettlecorn - 3 CT!
Riverview , FL
My husband loves the kettle corn popcorn from Pop Secret. It has a great sweet and salty flavor. I always easy to pop and always in our pantry on hand. Great for movie nights! We like to add a little salt to ours and it really makes it delicious!
Des Moines, IA
I really like this product from Pop Secret! Im a big kettle corn fan and this has the perfect ratio of salty to sweet. I got this from target last fall and will definitely be looking to pick some more up for this season. Very delicious!!!!!!!!!!!
Cicero, NY
I love popcorn when it comes to needing a quick and healthy snack! I know that I can rely on PopSecret because it is a brand ghost has been around for many years and continues to be trusted! I definitely would recommend this to others!
Fountain Vly, CA
I never thought I'd enjoy microwave kettle corn until I tried this! It actually tastes like the kind you get from the fair, although maybe a little less sugary. I'd recommend for anyone who wants an authentic taste at home!
Exeter , CA
Their kettle corn is the best that I've tried from the store. Just the right amount of sweet. I think it's a little more pricey than some of the offbrands but you can tell that the quality and the taste is reflected in the price.
I really enjoy the sweet and salty flavor of kettle corn! This is a great option to have at home, without breaking the bank. The bags are decent size, but there's only 3 in the box. Tastes best if you eat immediately
Danville, AL
I didn't like this product. It had an off taste to it. Also it was higher priced than other products because it was a newer brand at the time. This didn't appeal to me but it may appeal and be good to others.
Sumner, ME
This is seriously so good. I love kettle corn but it is so hard to find the real thing when it isn't fair season. This is the closest thing I have found and I couldn't be happier! Now I can enjoy kettle corn year round and in the comfort of my own home!
Prairieville, LA
Can't keep it in the house, everyone lives this, and I'm so glad to have discovered it. Slightly sweet not too much, salty crunchy, a great treat and a nice change from plain popcorn
Evanston, WY
I absolutely love this popcorn. It's a great snack that helps with the sweet cravings and when my kids want the buttery popcorn that I'm not the biggest fan on I eat this. It's got just the right amount of sweet but not too over whelming for me

Looking for your answer?