BY POP-SECRET #63 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret(r) Salted Popcorn: Good source of fiber 0g trans fat per serving No preservatives Gluten free Non-GMO popcorn and oil Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Sofia H.
Fairfax, VA
PopSecret just doesn’t compare to Orville. I’m not sure what it is. The light butter feels still too buttery sometimes, other times it’s too salty. It is affordable though!
Allyson B.
West New York, NJ
Who doesn't love some salted popcorn? This is perfect as a snack on the go to just run out and grab it. I bought this at Target and it is extremely affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who asked because it is just a perfect snack.
chanel c.
THE BEST! grew up on these! so easy to each although they also get a little messy its good to eat. the taste is so good. i love eating these while watching a movie or my favorite show. definitely one of my go to brands for popcorn.
Zipporah A.
I literally love popcorn so much and it's awesome that they come in a cute little package. The pro is that they're very delicious and the con is they get stuck in your teeth. All in all I would recommend these popcorn.
Ane K.
I think I've tried every brand and every flavor of microwave popcorn that there is. After all the experimentation I have determined that my very favorite popcorn is Pop Secret Homestyle.
It pops up big and fluffy.
It isn't loaded down with fake butter like other microwave popcorns. It has just a hint of butter flavoring.
It is lightly salted with sea salt so I don't have to worry about my sodium intake.
It is low in calories and high in fiber. This is my go to snack in the evening when the family sits down to enjoy a movie together. Everybody in the house likes it, even the dog.
Jasmin B.
I love popcorn sometimes, this is one of the brands that I eat when I do want to have a few kernels lol. Pop secret popcorn is the best in my opinion. I can't eat too much because I hate getting kernels in my teeth. But I really do like this one. I love the extra butter aswell. What is your favorite popcorn?
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
Pop Secret popcorn is wonderful popcorn and I enjoy each and every bite! I love the flavor, texture, and it is very healthy for myself and my growing family. I love to have a popcorn as a snack between lunch and dinner or just as a fun snack on the weekends !
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
My grand babies LOVE the ninja turtles so that alone is what made us purchase this product haha and then when the kids opened to eat it they were in heaven they LOVE it and always want more when they run out
Jill M.
Ames, IA
I love how delicious popcorn is. It is such an easy snack that is also not awful for you health wise. Just go easy on the salt. All grocery stores and convenience stores carry this. There are no cons to this unless you burn it! Totally recommend this snack.