Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Snack Bags - 10 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop-Secret® 100 Calorie Pop® Premium Popcorn.

Premium popcorn butter natural artificial flavor.

0 grams 0g trans fat.

100% whole grain.

0 grams 0g sugar.

10 snack bags.

Microwave.

10-1.12 oz (32g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Snack Bags - 10 CT!
Glendale, AZ
100 calorie popcorn why did they not think of this sooner it is perfect for a mid day sank when you are on a diet and need to watch everything you eat
You're popcorn we eat them all the time that we please and not only to watch movies if not also at a time that you bind something are delisiosas
Fort Worth
100 Calorie popcorn?! Sign me up please I love snacks that are low calorie but still yummy and I don't have to feel too guilty about eating.
Watsonville, CA
Ok, it's rare when i crave popcorn. But when i do, these are my go to. I love them with some tapatio and a lot om lemon on them. The best
Snack bags are perfect size. Yummy butter too! My favorite snack. I always add more melted butter though. I know... not healthy.
The smaller bags are a great idea because I could never finish a full one. Still this product is salt galore but I still like it.
Dilworth, MN
Great brand and popcorn. The 100 calorie packs are sooo convenient for when your trying to stay within portion control too!
Buford, GA
Of course the butter popcorn is the best out there just add a little but if salt and pepper maybe add some other seasoning
You have to love buttered popcorn. Its like going to the movie theaters except cheaper 😂😂 and in an individual serving size
Great flavor I just can't ever get the snack pack to pop good without burning. Guess it depends on your microwave.

Looking for your answer?