Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Snack Bags - 10 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop-Secret® 100 Calorie Pop® Premium Popcorn.

Premium popcorn butter natural artificial flavor.

0 grams 0g trans fat.

100% whole grain.

0 grams 0g sugar.

10 snack bags.

Microwave.

10-1.12 oz (32g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Snack Bags - 10 CT!
Binghamton, NY
Pop Secret butter popcorn is the best. Only kind I buy. I been buying it for years. I love that there's just the right amount of butter on it. Definitely would recommend to family and friends.
I am a serious popcorn lover and pop-smart never disappoints! So cheap and tastes delish!! I always have some on hand for movie night at my house with my friends! Definitely recommend to anyone
I can't say enough about this popcorn. So yummy! We love this popcorn, movie favorite! We are a great movie loving family. We love the buttery flavor? And how it leaves you wanting more! It's a family brand :)
Morgantown, WV
I am a popcorn fanatic. I love this popcorn! It is one of my favorites. It is not toooooo expensive at all. It is delicious and is only 100 calories so it is healthier than other brands of popcorn.
I enjoy eating popcorn and Pop Secret is one of my favorite flavors. The taste is always a good am out of buttery flavor with just a hint of salt, never too much.
Barnesville, GA
Best popcorn! Me and my kids love this , its tasty. Buttery and smells like a movie theater when I make it here ! Perfect for a movie night ,or evening snack with the kids.
Homestead, FL
Love this pop corn super buttery and delicious definitely by far my favorite brand of popcorn I will repurchase this product in the future and will recommend to anyone trying to watch a movie and stay home.
Kissimmee, FL
This popcorn is very good quality and pops very well in the microwave. The serving sizes in the bags are a perfect size and I over all really enjoy this product.
Sanford
These individual sized popcorn bags are PERFECT for home movie night. My spouse isn't a big popcorn eater but I am but I rarely want to consume a full sized bag. I also want to have popcorn with that wonderful butter flavor so these snack bags are perfect. I get my yummy buttery popcorn and the amount in a single bag is perfect for me.
I like this popocorn, but one thing I don't understand is why there are different flavours of popcorn when you can buy seasoning, which makes it more customizable. Another thing I wanna note is that this popcorn burnt super easy for me I put it in my microwave for 2 minutes and half of it burnt.

Looking for your answer?