Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Snack Bags - 10 CT uploaded by Macey M.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret® 100 Calorie Pop® Premium Popcorn.

Premium popcorn butter natural artificial flavor.

0 grams 0g trans fat.

100% whole grain.

0 grams 0g sugar.

10 snack bags.

Microwave.

10-1.12 oz (32g) bags. see more...

Janay G.
Bronx, NY
The best popcorn I had so far Iam guilty Iam a repetitive consumer because I just Love popcorn sometimes if I get the extra butter it’s tooo much but other than that is delicious as I would highly recommend
miss R.
Barnesville, GA
Best popcorn! Me and my kids love this , its tasty. Buttery and smells like a movie theater when I make it here ! Perfect for a movie night ,or evening snack with the kids.
Melissa L.
I really like the Pop-Secret snack bags, being someone that loves popcorn I have to watch myself with overeating calories.  It being propotioned it this letter bag satisfies me and makes me happy to know that I am actually not overdoing it.  I normally order this from shoprite but they can be purchased almost anywhere.
Macey M.
Brookhaven, PA
These are my favorite kind of at home popcorn. They have the 100 calorie packs and they also have a few different flavors to choose from. It's a good night snack or snack to watch a movie. They are also inexpensive.
Justin S.
Camp Hill, PA
Perfect size bags for a quick snack on the go. Tastes good and a healthy alternative to cookies and other junk. I have been choosing these for quite some time now and wouldn't have it any other way. Don't hesitate to pick some up for yourself and enjoy.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
Pop corn is a nightly snack at my house. We poor a little flavoring on it, turn on the tv, and snack away. One bag is NEVER enough. Healthy alternative to sweet junk food for sure. I LOVE pop Secret and will always buy this brand.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
These are so conveniently wrapped in small 100 calorie bags that make it easy to keep track of how much popcorn you're actually eating ! The taste is also great and delicious !I purchased at Walmart and will definitely buy again.
Jenny C.
93458
 I'm in love with this popcorn because it tastes so good and their butter is good too so you guys should try it because it's affordable it's not expensive it's not that healthy but I mean we all like eat something that's not healthy and some people like to add lemon on the popcorn or Tapatio or some spicy things on it but pretty good either way
Alexsis F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Buttery popcorn just the way I like it! And just 100 calories??? You can't lose. I love to sit down and watch my favorite shows (Insecure and Game of Thrones) with a bag of popcorn all for myself and this is where it's at for that craving. Thanks Pop-secret!
Jazmin S.
Hillside
The cutest little bags with the most delicious buttery popcorn on the inside. I take these as part of my lunch for work. This is the only brand I buy when it comes to popcorn. I buy the big size bags and the snack size