Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Snack Bags - 10 CT uploaded by Macey M.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret® 100 Calorie Pop® Premium Popcorn.

Premium popcorn butter natural artificial flavor.

0 grams 0g trans fat.

100% whole grain.

0 grams 0g sugar.

10 snack bags.

Microwave.

10-1.12 oz (32g) bags. see more...

Buy on Sam's Club
Tim M.
Tim M.
Sanford
These individual sized popcorn bags are PERFECT for home movie night. My spouse isn't a big popcorn eater but I am but I rarely want to consume a full sized bag. I also want to have popcorn with that wonderful butter flavor so these snack bags are perfect. I get my yummy buttery popcorn and the amount in a single bag is perfect for me.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Foodie Expert
I really like the Pop-Secret snack bags, being someone that loves popcorn I have to watch myself with overeating calories.  It being propotioned it this letter bag satisfies me and makes me happy to know that I am actually not overdoing it.  I normally order this from shoprite but they can be purchased almost anywhere.
Madison R.
Madison R.
I like this popocorn, but one thing I don't understand is why there are different flavours of popcorn when you can buy seasoning, which makes it more customizable. Another thing I wanna note is that this popcorn burnt super easy for me I put it in my microwave for 2 minutes and half of it burnt.
Macey M.
Macey M.
19015
These are my favorite kind of at home popcorn. They have the 100 calorie packs and they also have a few different flavors to choose from. It's a good night snack or snack to watch a movie. They are also inexpensive.
Emily H.
Emily H.
Fruitland, MD
love pop secrets popcorn more than any other brand! its full of butter and is significantly better priced than other brands. i think you also get the most out of these bags, the whole bag pops before it starts to burn so you get your moneys worth of popcorn!
Madishea F.
Madishea F.
Foodie Expert
This popcorn is really good, not as good as theater popcorn, but good. I don't know if it is healthy or not but this is my first time trying it. I bought this at Safeway. I would totally recommend this to anyone reading this review of this amazing popcorn!
Justin S.
Justin S.
Camp Hill, PA
Perfect size bags for a quick snack on the go. Tastes good and a healthy alternative to cookies and other junk. I have been choosing these for quite some time now and wouldn't have it any other way. Don't hesitate to pick some up for yourself and enjoy.
Jenny C.
Jenny C.
93458
Foodie Expert
 I'm in love with this popcorn because it tastes so good and their butter is good too so you guys should try it because it's affordable it's not expensive it's not that healthy but I mean we all like eat something that's not healthy and some people like to add lemon on the popcorn or Tapatio or some spicy things on it but pretty good either way
Lesley D.
Lesley D.
Fitzgerald, GA
Foodie Expert
Pop corn is a nightly snack at my house. We poor a little flavoring on it, turn on the tv, and snack away. One bag is NEVER enough. Healthy alternative to sweet junk food for sure. I LOVE pop Secret and will always buy this brand.
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Donna, TX
Foodie Expert
These are so conveniently wrapped in small 100 calorie bags that make it easy to keep track of how much popcorn you're actually eating ! The taste is also great and delicious !I purchased at Walmart and will definitely buy again.