Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Sea Salt Microwave Bags - 3 CT uploaded by Melissa F.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret® Premium Popcorn Sea Salt Microwave Bags - 3 CT.
Premium popcorn.
3.2 oz (90.7g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cj B.
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite popcorns for snacks.  Had a great flavor, if you like saltier things.  And a pretty reasonable price range.  It is a really good snack to share with others.  I highly recommend for everyone.  It's also a good snack to eat while studying.
Melanie B.
Brockport, NY
This is my favorite popcorn! It tastes so good! The sea salt gives it a lot of flavor but it will not give you a stomach ache like the heavily buttered popcorn. Also, the entire bag is less than 100 calories!
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
Foodie Expert
I love pop secret! I purchased at Safeway on sale. They last a while under your cabinet so it's a good snack to keep on hand! Just pop in the microwave for a tasty snack! I will be purchasing more! For sure
Brittany S.
Big Rock , VA
Such a good product. I eat popcorn several times a week and there are only 2 brands I will eat. This is delicious popcorn and is such a great snack that easy to prepare for adults and children. So yummy.
Carissa (.
I love salty pop corn, so when I am craving some salty goodness and I can't make a trip to mcdonalds for some fries these are my go to. Pop corn is the best snack and these live up to my expectations.
Jordan L.
I think this popcorn taste really good. I luv eating it when I'm watching a move and I eat this at least once or twice a week. I feel like this popcorn is easy to prepare and it has a really good flavor. I am overall satisfied with this snack. I luv purchasing this product.
Alisia H.
How can you it like pop seceret? Perfect for when you want to watch a movie at home with a theater setting, or just a snack during the day, one pack is around 2 big bowls which is handy and when you have a couple friends over watching horror movies pop secret is the essential
Melissa F.
Foodie Expert
My favorite popcorn. I used to just like buttered popcorn , but I don't miss the buttered flavor when I have this. I wish I could find a larger box then then the three count. The Pop Secret Sea Salt popcorn has the right amount of salty flavor and goes great in a sweet and salty trail mix. I recommended this to my husband and family and now it's the only popcorn flavor they crave.
Jodi S.
Manalapan, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love popcorn not to salty like other popcorn. I love buying pop secret. It's one of my favorite popcorn to buy.
Victoria P.
Modesto , Ca
I love popcorn! This is one of my favorites!! It is so delicious and irresistible! A must have snack!