Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 3 CT uploaded by sara w.Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 3 CT uploaded by Julia H.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop Secret® Homestyle Premium Popcorn.

Made with a sprinkle of salt and a taste of butter.

Natural and artificial flavor.

3.2 oz (90.7g) bags. see more...

• Does anyone like this rather than movie theatre butter?1 Answers
Shannon M.
Massapequa, NY
I am 21 now. I have only had this brand & flavor of popcorn since elementary school. Amazing taste. Perfect amount of salt.
savvy C.
College Station
This is my favorite popcorn flavor if I want to indulge a little. It got the ratio of butter to salt to popcorn just right.
Heather M.
Always a great snack! Just the perfect amount for 2 people enjoying a chill-at home activity like watching a movie or two.
Amanda R.
Red wing , MN
This is my all time favorite popcorn. It's not too buttery or salty...its just perfect! We are never out at our house.
K T.
Benton, Pa
Popcorn is a big snackfood I'm my household. I must say though I like the extra butter brand better then this style.
Jennifer J.
Indianapolis, IN
My absolute favorite popcorn. Light butter and just enough salt. I don't buy any other microwave popcorn for myself!
Samantha J.
Tulsa
Great product. Would recommend this to anyone. Left me happy and feeling good. Great manufacturer great brand
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Super yummy I love this popcorn! I love buttery movie theatre popcorn and this smells and tastes delicious
Jessica L.
Elmwood Park, IL
best popcorn to make at home! taste just like you're at the theaters and perfect for a movie night
ellie b.
love these so nice and fun too watch pop these are good to watch a film with your mates at home or family or just chill yourself and watch netflix
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Does anyone like this rather than movie theatre butter?

back