Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 3 CT uploaded by sara w.Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 3 CT uploaded by Julia H.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop Secret® Homestyle Premium Popcorn.

Made with a sprinkle of salt and a taste of butter.

Natural and artificial flavor.

3.2 oz (90.7g) bags. see more...

• Does anyone like this rather than movie theatre butter?1 Answers
Barbara M.
Semmes
This has become a tradition in our home on Saturday nights with a movie at home.  This popcorn pops perfect, and taste so good.  No brainer
Julia H.
Cary, NC
Favorite movie day or rainy day snack! Just brought butter and salt that you could easily eat the whole bag (yes, I usually eat the whole bag).
Shawna M.
Hampton
Delicious and inexpensive!  Also very filling. Great for a quick and easy tasty treat. Definitely recommend this product; well worth the money
Ashley W.
This is our favorite must have popcorn in our home. I have tried others but nothing compares to the salty and buttery flavors in this popcorn
sara w.
Tampa, FL
I love this popcorn. It pops pretty consistently and even. The butter and salt amount is perfect if you ask me. Am totally buying again.
Melanie S.
Newport News, VA
My favorite microwave popcorn. It is salty with a light buttery flavor. Pops up nice, without a lot of kernels still in the bag.
Beverly L.
clarkston
natual taste easy to prepare and exactly the right amount of salt and butter. seems healthy not as many extra additives to it
Lauren B.
watertown, ny
Love popcorn for movies especially when we go visit the family and we all get to sit around together enjoying a movie and popcorn
Tee D.
Love this home style flavored popcorn- great snack and not too salty. Healthy snack and I have repeatedly bought this popcorn!
Kayla G.
Saginaw, Tx
My husband and I love popcorn. Who doesn't? A super light snack and it smells amazing! Just as good as movie theater popcorn.
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Does anyone like this rather than movie theatre butter?

Walmart