Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 3 CT uploaded by sara w.Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 3 CT uploaded by Julia H.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop Secret® Homestyle Premium Popcorn.

Made with a sprinkle of salt and a taste of butter.

Natural and artificial flavor.

3.2 oz (90.7g) bags. see more...

• Does anyone like this rather than movie theatre butter?1 Answers
WANDA G.
Fair Oaks, CA
By far my all time favorite Microwave Popcorn is the Homestyle from Pop Secret. It cooks up nice and fluffy and has the perfect amount of salt. It really does taste like home made popcorn like my mama used to cook on the stove. We buy lots and stock up when it's on sale.
Karlie R.
Spencerport, NY
Whats better when the girls are over than Homestyle popcorn? Its always delicious and never a disappointment! With friends who have a lactose allergy Pop-Secret always comes in handy with their Homestyle popcorn! It's a 5/5 for me and I will always recommend it to others!!
Jessica A.
Celina, TX
This popcorn is my go to popcorn. It has just a little bit of butter and a dash of salt, so it's not super fattening, which makes me feel better about eating it! There is so much flavor, even if it only has a little bit of salt and butter.
Tasha M.
If you're trying to avoid all the heavy butter in typical movie popcorn, this is it! Just light oil and salt, and it's super tasty, automatically cutting out the extra fat and calories.
Lyndsey F.
Berwick, PA
Homestyle is my favorite flavor of pop secret popcorn. It taste very salty and battery but it isn't very greasy. My only con in this is getting popcorn stuck in my teeth haha. I would highly recommend this to everyone
Jessica N.
Covington, WA
My favorite microwave popcorn! It's a saltier taste more than butter but it's definitely my favorite. It's frequently on sale at the grocery store and it comes in a six pack as well. I always make sure to have some in the cupboard at home!
Erin R.
Roanoke, VA
I'm not the biggest fan of popcorn but my mom introduced me to this flavor and brand of popcorn. I tried it out and loved it! It's always stocked in my pantry. It has a salty and buttery flavor but it is not overpowering!
Becky B.
Winchester, VA
Pop Secret is one of my favorite popcorn brands. Homestyle flavor is different then others. It has a good buttery flavor and a touch of salt. Less buttery then traditional butter, but unique yummy flavor. Brand is priced good compared to similar brands
Cortlin C.
Popcorn! I love popcorn so much and it is just a great healthy snack in my opinion popcorn is so good to be especially at the movies with butter and salt. I don't know what else to say about popcorn other than it is good LOL.
Jessica S.
Lancaster, PA
I buy these every time I go grocery shopping the tase is amazing the saltiness and light butter taste go combine lovely great snack with craving something salty
Aubrey N.
Nashville, TN
Does anyone like this rather than movie theatre butter?

back