Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Michelle B.Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn Homestyle - 10 CT uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY POP-SECRET

Pop Secret® Homestyle Premium Popcorn.

Made with a sprinkle of salt and a taste of butter.

Natural and artificial flavor.

10 pack value size.

3.2 oz (90.7g) bags. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "Absolutely a must to your snack cabinet and it is perfect to have on hand for movie night !" in 1 review
  • "This is my families absolute favorite popcorn!" in 1 review
Anais D.
ST JOHNSBURY,VT
Family game night snack each person get their own bag. Everyone has extra stuff they place in their bag popcorn it might be candy, season salt . Popcorn is the snack before dinner sometimes. If Mom is running late cooking. Sometimes it becomes dinner on the nights when Mom at home alone.
Chris P.
Staten Island, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I HAVE USED THIS PRODUCT MY ENTIRE LIFE. MY FAMILY HAS USED THIS PRODUCT FOR OVER 30 YEARS. IT IS NOT EXPENSIVE IT IS AFFORDABLE. I BOUGHT THIS AT STOP AND SHOP SUPERMARKET .   NOTHING ELSE TO ADD
Abby W.
Woodstock, GA
Can I give this six stars? I LOVE THIS POPCORN. It is SO amazing- just the right amount of salt and butter. It makes a perfectly popped bag almost every time with few kernels left in the bag. I can eat it with my hands and they don't come out of the bowl covered in grease- yet I get the same satisfaction in flavor as other more buttery popcorn types. I also make my own caramel corn in the fall with this popcorn and it is incredible. Thanks, PopSecret!
Jamie C.
Des Moines
This popcorn is always a favorite snack at my house. It's so easy to stick in the microwave & in a few minutes it's ready! We usually lightly salt it & sprinkle some M&M's on top to add a little sweet in with the saltiness! I would recommend Pop-secret popcorn!
Nicole P.
Waco, TX
I love some pop secret popcorn. Apparently the only popcorn that doesn't manage to burn in a dorm microwave, so take that into consideration. I had this stuff for three years in a dorm and never once set of a fire alarm. Plus, it's a good study snack.
Dena O.
Corona
Pop secret popcorn is the perfect snack for our at home movie nights.  It makes for a nice  and delicious light snack.  I usually  find it cheapest at Walmart or Target.
Sue S.
I eat popcorn often because I love it. I always try to buy Pop-Secret. It is my favorite brand. I have been buying it for years and will continue to buy it. I think it is the right combination of flavor and salt.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
BEST popcorn out there. Just the right amount of salt with a hint of butter. Average price, but often on sale BOGO. I've yet to find another brand that makes popcorn that has this amazing taste. Pops well with the popcorn button and there aren't a million kernels left un popped. If you like a less buttery more natural taste, go and try this!
Michelle B.
Favorite popcorn If you're not into the extra movie theater butter popcorn stuff this is lighter and tastes fresh without feeling like you ate a huge tub of lard.

personally I prefer them a teeny bit burnt add lime and and a little hot sauce but plain they are amazing as well. Highly recommended, you won't be disappointed.
Mary L.
When buying popcorn this is by far, the best. I wasn't a real fan of popcorn because it was either too salty or didn't have enough salt. But when these hit the shelf, it changed my love of popcorn forever.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
How do you like to eat your popcorn?