Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn 94 % Fat Free Butter - 3 CT

by Pop-secret

Pop-Secret® Butter Premium Popcorn.

Natural & artificial flavor.

0 grams trans fat.

100% whole grain.

Good source fiber.

94% fat free.

2g fat per popped serving.

Microwave.

3.0 oz (85g) bags.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop-Secret Premium Popcorn 94 % Fat Free Butter - 3 CT!
Pop secret is the best popcorn. It has the perfect amount of butter and also good for the calorie conscious people. It's affordable and easy to find in any supermarket. This is my go to popcorn for movie nights.
Newbury Park, CA
Pop-Secret makes some of the best microwave popcorn. Not too many calories and still great flavor and taste. Just helps if you add a bit of salt after microwaving. ;)
My favorite popping popcorn! The amount of butter is just right, even in the 94% fat free one. Can buy at most markets and supermarkets. So delicious!
Chicago
Es muy rico. Nos encanta para las noches de películas, lo disfrutamos todos en familia , cumple nuestras expectativas delicioso
Marlton, NJ
Pretty good, I just wish there were more halo popped kernels - they are my favorite. Nonetheless this popcorn tastes fantastic
Big Sandy, TX
Such a great product. Pop Secret has great popcorn. Great for snacking if you are looking for something with fewer calories.
Kansas city , MO
I like this popcorn. It is good but junior as good as the other brands. But i will still buy it when i can. Tackle
Bellflower, CA
I can never go wrong with popcorn with my kids they love love popcorn especially on a movie night they love it
San Juan, TX
Mine and my husband's favorite pop corn to eat while watching movies at home! Less calories of fat the best♡
Tunica
The treat is affordable and it tastes divine.  I love the popcorn. I love it. Great for a midnight snack. 😁

Looking for your answer?