BY POP-SECRET

Pop-Secret® Butter Premium Popcorn.

Natural & artificial flavor.

0 grams trans fat.

100% whole grain.

Good source fiber.

94% fat free.

2g fat per popped serving.

Microwave.

3.0 oz (85g) bags. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Fatima O.
I would recommend this for people that aren’t a fan of butter. To me butter in my popcorn is amazing but for some it’s not this is more healthy popcorn for people that are trying to cut weight and reduce fat consumption
Barbara R.
Carmichael, CA
Ive tried eating the regular or flavor less popcorn packs and I am grown enough to admit I just cant commit. I need at least a light butter taste to my corn and this option gives you flavor without all the guilt! Its definitely not movie theater popcorn but when your trying to lose weight or take care of your health, its a worthy replacement.
Sarah C.
Wyoming, MI
This product is really good for people who are trying to watch their calories. I put a little spray butter on mine and cannot even tell the difference between it and the regular kind and I save a ton of calories. The price is usually a little high per package, and I wish they made them in single serve packages because it is usuaully too much popcorn for one sitting. I would recommend to a friend- if you have self control!
Karen S.
Ringwood, NJ
This is the only brand of microwave popcorn that we eat in my house. It has good butter and salt flavoring and isn't too greasy. We usually buy it in bulk at BJs and it lasts us a long time. I sometimes like to melt cheese on it for added flavor it's probably not healthy that way but tastes good.
Emily B.
Can we all agree to stop pretending that anyone eats this as a health food? I'm pretty sure "fat free butter" isn't really a thing. Let's all just agree that we're going back to the full fat butter because it tastes much better. The fat free version tastes like packing peanuts covered in sadness.
Fallon O.
Utica ny
This product is a must have for movie night. I love the buttery taste, and we all know that the butter is what makes it so delicious. It's a healthier snack choice and is very good. I bought this at Walmart and I will continue buying it and recommending it to others.
Kathy P.
Harleysville
My family enjoys Pop Secret microwave popcorn.  They enjoy the fresh taste of popcorn with just a touch of butter.  Healthier version of microwave popcorn.  Take a popped  bag with to your next movie out.  Your family will enjoy the fresh buttery taste without all the fat.
Jessica R.
Like that is has lower fat content than most otger kinds with butter.Betweenwith the manufacturer would put out more coupons for this item in my area but we still get good deals on this item often. Affordable, delicious, and lowfat content make this one a keeper
L L.
Wilmington
I love popsecret. So much flavor and the best go to quick snack. I personally like to pop plain kernels at home but these are great for convenience. Typically the prixe point is great and the caloric value is great as well. High in sodium but most snack foods are
Daylin N.
Las Vegas, NV
Muy buen producto ,lo recomiendo mucho ,saludable y satisfactorio al gusto ,lo volvería a comprar siempre y recomiendo siempre que los demás lo compren ,una vez que fui cliente de este producto nunca he dejado de serlo ,no cambiaría nada de este producto ...