GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPop-secret
Pop Secret Popcorn, Sweet 'n Crunchy Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box

Pop Secret Popcorn, Sweet 'n Crunchy Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box

by Pop-secret

Since 1985, POP SECRET popcorn has been all about golden, fluffy, buttery goodness.  Popping up a craveable snack that brings the whole gang together – the secret that is too good to keep to yourself.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop Secret Popcorn, Sweet 'n Crunchy Kettle Corn Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box!
Christina R.
West Seneca, NY
My favorite!!! I buy this brand over any other every time ! Usually buy from any super market or your local Walmart
Jackie F.
Kettle corn is the best flavor of popcorn in my opinion, and Pop Secret makes great kettle corn!
Jennifer B.
Youngstown, OH
I really like kettle corn, and they have the best oj the market. I always buy this brand when i can!
Jana F.
Oceanside, CA
Kellee corn is the best! Slightly sweet, slightly salty - great snack to grab when you can’t decide between the two.
Pamela K.
Arlington Heights, IL
I typically enjoy kettle corn but didn't care for this. It was somewhat slimy & just didn't taste good. There wasn't the sweet & salty I expect in kettle corn.
Brittney R.
Loveland, OH
I LOVE kettle corn and this a good choice for a movie or on the go snack for the kids!
Shelly M.
Arlington, WA
Pop Secret Kettle corn is by far the best tasting, that I have found on the market. Perfect amount of seasoning and size of bag. I've been buying this brand for years now after testing many others. I recommended it to my kids, as they are out on their own and have adopted the love for Kettle corn like their mother.
Dianna W.
Lebanon, TN
I can't say I enjoyed this product. The kettle corn flavor wasn't what I expect kettle corn to taste like. I was disappointed. I wouldn't recommend this flavor of Pop Secret Popcorn but have enjoyed the movie theater butter and regular butter flavored ones!
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Kettle corn is my absolute favorite type of popcorn! I found that I was adding different ingredients to my other types of popcorn just to make it taste better. But with this brand I find that I have to add nothing.
Ashley M.
Ft Sm Houston, TX
This is really good popcorn. It cooks well and doesn't burn to often. It's just the right amount of sweetness. I wish I could still eat this

Looking for your answer?