GroceryBakeryPop-secret
Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags

Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags

by Pop-secret

Pop Secret® is your secret to movie night! Bring the movie theater home with this slightly sweeter butter flavor and classic crunch. Microwaveable and easy to serve, every kernel is a deliciously fluffy treat. Since 1985, Pop Secret popcorn is a warm buttery tasting snack that brings everyone together and delivers a handful of snacking fun. Every butter for Unapologetic Butter Lovers!

Ring 103 Place
Ring 103 Place
How buttery is it?
Start your review of Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags!
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 6
1,818 reviews
Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love the butter taste but it's not overwhelming. I would purchase again. These bags are smaller, individual size.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is our go to popcorn for movie night in my house! I love that it’s so buttery and yummy! Price point is alright, and I mean you get what you pay for in taste. Some of the off brands suck so I’ll def always buy this!
Caroline S.
Lake Orion, MI
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags uploaded by Caroline S.
Purchased at: Target
Popcorn is the perfect snack for family movie night. We love popcorn in this house. Popcorn is salty
Victoria M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved this! It was a good snack (or even dinner on occasion) that I didn't overindulge in. It was super buttery but not excessively salty and the bag never burnt -- which I feel like may have been user error in the past. Each bag yields A LOT which is nice for family movie night or unashamedly by yourself. Price is good.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags uploaded by Rosie N.
Since there have been more movies nights than usual, we decided to buy this 10ct to stocked our cabinet. It tastes like movie theater popcorn when it's freshly popped, airy, and buttery. Normally we add more condiments to our popcorn but this was perfect. We have the popcorn button on our microwave but it doesn't pop most of the kernels so I would hit another minute until I can't hear any more popping, which totals maybe around 2-3 minutes. Overall, love this and it's about $4 for the pack!
Luana W.
Keene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags uploaded by Luana W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Here at home we only buy this brand. The beans burst right, the popcorn is perfect with the great taste of butter, but tasty as in the movies. My sister came to visit us and tried it, she loved it. Easy to find.
Lissette bm328395 P.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Pop Secret® Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter, Microwave Popcorn Bags uploaded by Lissette bm328395 P.
There is a run on popcorn during the virus. I knew I could count on Staples to come through for me. A lot of at home movies and popcorn during this "stay at home" period. I ordered. and nit was here in a dasy.[product:popsecret-28783-microwave-popcorn-movie-theatre-butter-175-oz-bags-10/box]
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy eating popcorn when I watched movies pop secret popcorn it’s my favorite product
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It truly does taste like movie theater buttered popcorn. The bags are large enough for two or three people.
Bre J.
By far my favorite microwave popcorn. Its so buttery and tastes better than the movies! I literally eat like 2 bags on my own
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daphne L.