Food & SnacksBakeryCookiesPop-secret
Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn, 18 Ct Box

Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn, 18 Ct Box

by Pop-secret

#9 in Cookies

Since 1985, POP SECRET popcorn has been all about golden, fluffy, buttery goodness. Popping up a craveable snack that brings the whole gang together – the secret that is too good to keep to yourself.

Ring 103 Place
Ring 103 Place
How buttery is it?
Start your review of Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn, 18 Ct Box!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
This is our go to popcorn for movie night in my house! I love that it’s so buttery and yummy! Price point is alright, and I mean you get what you pay for in taste. Some of the off brands suck so I’ll def always buy this!
Victoria M.
Brooklyn, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I loved this! It was a good snack (or even dinner on occasion) that I didn't overindulge in. It was super buttery but not excessively salty and the bag never burnt -- which I feel like may have been user error in the past. Each bag yields A LOT which is nice for family movie night or unashamedly by yourself. Price is good.
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn, 18 Ct Box uploaded by Rosie N.
Since there have been more movies nights than usual, we decided to buy this 10ct to stocked our cabinet. It tastes like movie theater popcorn when it's freshly popped, airy, and buttery. Normally we add more condiments to our popcorn but this was perfect. We have the popcorn button on our microwave but it doesn't pop most of the kernels so I would hit another minute until I can't hear any more popping, which totals maybe around 2-3 minutes. Overall, love this and it's about $4 for the pack!
Fatima A R.
Antioch, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Purchased at: Walmart
I enjoy eating popcorn when I watched movies pop secret popcorn it’s my favorite product
Sherry R.
Piedmont, SC
I recommend this product. It truly does taste like movie theater buttered popcorn. The bags are large enough for two or three people.
Bre J.
By far my favorite microwave popcorn. Its so buttery and tastes better than the movies! I literally eat like 2 bags on my own
Kelsey H.
Valley Vlg, CA
I mean, it's popcorn. Nothing more to say, but it's good! Perfect addition to a movie night.
Stephanie R.
Kiefer, OK
I have tried several other brands and nothing beats this popcorn for me. Will continue to re purchase
Alison H.
Wellsboro, PA
The home style is a favorite here! I keep it on hand because we love it, and the kids can make it on their own! It's not as salty as some, we don't have much loss from unpopped kernels, and it isn't as greasy!
Dikshita K.
Philadelphia, PA
Pop Secret Popcorn, Movie Theater Butter Microwave Popcorn, 18 Ct Box uploaded by Dikshita K.
This pop corn is my ultimate favourite. I really love the aroma of pop corn getting popped into the microwave. Tastes delicious I prefer adding little bit of salt to enhance the buttery flavour. Its not chewy, great quality and super affordable. Pop-Secret Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Daphne L.