GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsPop-secret
Pop Secret Popcorn, Jumbo Pop Butter Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box

Pop Secret Popcorn, Jumbo Pop Butter Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box

by Pop-secret

#11 in Popcorn

Since 1985, POP SECRET popcorn has been all about golden, fluffy, buttery goodness.  Popping up a craveable snack that brings the whole gang together – the secret that is too good to keep to yourself.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pop Secret Popcorn, Jumbo Pop Butter Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box!
Yolanda L.
Hinesville, GA
Purchased at: Publix
This is the only microwave popcorn that matters...I absolutely love these big, buttery, kernels of deliciousness!!! Are they a little pricey, perhaps...are they worth it? DEFINITELY!!!
Kristen V.
My guilty pleasure I can eat multiple bags it’s my go to snack great brand always reach for it
Kellie R.
Family loves this brand of popcorn. It is buttery but not too much and pops perfectly leaving few kernels behind.
Crissi G.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
So I used to eat a ton of Act II popcorn mostly because they sell it here at school so it's easily accessible. Last year, I ate Orville Redenbacher's popcorn right after some Act II popcorn and I could taste a serious difference so I switched to purchasing that. I got tired of the increasing prices so I bought the Pop Secret popcorn since it was half the price and had good reviews. I just popped some and it was so delicious! It popped perfectly, no burnt or soggy pieces, no oil leaking out of the bag in the plastic, only about 5 unpopped kernels at the bottom of the bag, and it had enough salt. In fact it was a little too salty at first. I really enjoy this popcorn and I think it's gonna be a staple in my life as long as they keep making it. I'm really glad I purchased this big box.
Fatema K.
Kirkland, WA
Pop Secret Popcorn, Jumbo Pop Butter Microwave Popcorn, 3 Ct Box uploaded by Fatema K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Who doesn’t love popcorn especially when watching movies. Pop Secret microwaveable popcorn are always fresh, so buttery, have the right amount of salt, and is easy to use (just press popcorn setting on microwave).
Crystal L.
Tecumseh, KS
Nothing will stop the kids from talking more than a bag of popcorn in front of them. The only downside is my kids eat one bag per person a night that is so much! They refuse to share. It’s good stuff.
Sammie L.
Allen Park, MI
I like this microwave popcorn. It is easy and simple to make. It is priced well and keeps forever in the pantry. It is a good movie night snack. Just add some salt and it is good to go. I will buy again.
Mary C.
Wilmington, NC
The more butter the better! This is a quality tasting popcorn that is great for movie night!
Cassie F.
Grand Rapids, MI
Very good pub secret is good it’s just like movie theater popcorn nice and rich with the butter in the salty comes with several bags in several different ways to make it
Erica M.
Love this. Like to mix with mini MM’s or Honey Nut Cheerios as a snack. Great for kids and adults and I LOVE the butter taste!

Looking for your answer?