BY POP-SECRET #79 in Popcorn

Pop-Secret® Butter 94% Fat Free Microwave Premium Popcorn 10 Snack Bags.
0 grams 0g trans fat.
100% whole grain.
0 grams 0g sugar.
Natural & artificial flavor.
2g fat per popped serving.
10-1.5 oz (43g) bags. see more...

Neha P.
Neha P.
Portland, OR
I really enjoy this snack product. The reduced fat version allows for a tasty snack perfect for those trying to cut calories but still be satisfied with their food intake. It tastes very good even if the reduced butter is noticeable. If there was someway for this flavor to be enhanced without adding calories it would be excellent.
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Mount Joy, PA
I enjoy having this product at night for a snack. It meets my expectations for taste. It tastes good without ruining my diet for the day. I find it to be a healthy way to enjoy a snack while watching TV. I would recommend this product to others to use.
Samantha L.
Samantha L.
For it being 94% fat free this stuff actually tastes pretty good! I bought it at publix on sale for the first time and I love it. It's not really expensive and a great snack at work! Great for someone who is watching how much fat they eat!
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
Foodie Expert
I love this popcorn! I love that it's low in fat and it's a great snack for my kids and I. It's very affordable. It's the perfect size for a snack and each kid can have one. I will continue to purchase this.
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
I was hesitant to buy 94% fat free and was pleasantly surprised on the flavor. It wasn't cardboard taste at all. It was fresh and satisfying.
Mary M.
Mary M.
SPRING, TX
These are surprisingly good for being fat free. Good little snacks for work. I thought they were going to taste very bland but i was wrong.
Arrika D.
Arrika D.
Wilbraham, MA
Foodie Expert
Love these little treats for night time snacking. Just the right size and perfect amount of flavor to satisfy that night time craving
Sydney G.
Sydney G.
Foodie Expert
Love that these keep all of the flavor, but are so much better for you! I am always looking for ways to be a little healthier!
Adalgisa c.
Adalgisa c.
Foodie Expert
Me gustan muchisimo, aparte de que tienen 94% fat free, su sabor es rico y mucho mejor que se pueden hacer en el micro.ndas
Nathalia F.
Nathalia F.
Marietta, GA
This popcorn looks very healthy compared to the others microwave popcorn. I eat without guilty. They taste really good.