BY POP-SECRET

Pop secret sea salt 6ct (19.2oz) see more...

Lauren C.
Boynton Beach, FL
Hands down the best microwaveable popcorn I will ever buy! I will probably buy this brand and flavor until the day that I die! Love love love this popcorn. Affordable and great flavor and quality
Tara F.
Syracuse, NY
This popcorn was advertised as an even healthier alternative to regular popcorn. The box was almost 6 dollars for 6 bags of popcorn which is absolutely ridiculous. The sea salt was okay...nothing special and it was kind of bland. I would not repurchase.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Yum! Although I still prefer my popcorn heavy on the salt and butter, this sea salt adds a delicious, lighter flavor that is just enough. Not overboard, and not too bland. Pleasantly surprised!
Lindsey V.
Brick Township
This popcorn tastes so good. Perfect for something different than the butter flavor. I wish I could find it in the 100 calorie bags.  The salt taste isn't over powering
Olivia A.
Princeton, NJ
Mmmmm, this is so good! The sea salt is a nice way to get that salty taste with out the artificial taste that can sometimes come with butter flavoring. This popcorn is light, fluffy, and very delicious.
SHARON W.
Lexington, NC
The hubby and I  are on a diet but we hated giving up our favorite past time watching movies and eating popcorn. We tried it with the sea salt and now like it better than the original.
Kara T.
Denver, CO
Buying popcorn like this is so much cheaper than buying pre popped in a bag. This is still tasty and does not go stale since you eat it when you pop it.
Grace G.
Gilbert, AZ
This is my favorite kind of popcorn! It's so good! I recommend it 100% ! I bought this kind at Walmart on sale for $1.99. Its totally worth the price!
Kaitlin T.
Ocala
Popcorn is my go to late night snack because its light and pop secrets sea salt is the best one in my opinion. Salty and buttery, perfect snack.
Joanne E.
Morganville
Without a doubt this is the best microwave popcorn, I've tried them all. Best tasting and my family thinks so too. Try it you can't go wrong.