BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Laurie M.
Clark County
My daughters favorite snack time item is her popcorn. So we usually get this brand has been her favorite
Ashley S.
Manassas, VA
Movie theater popcorn is amazing. Having something that is so close to the real stuff at home is so nice.
Emma A.
Dale
These are wonderful products with a great taste. These are worth every penny and I will buy them again!!!
Amanda O.
Sooo good! i love super buttery popcorn this is perfect! a lot better than actual movie theater popcorn
Amber W.
Stow, OH
The popcorn is great, and very buttery which I like! I love snacking on popcorn through out my work day!
Cierra C.
Lumberton, NC
Tastes just like popcorn from the theatre! So buttery and Delicious, just how i like it. Good price too!!
Kathryn H.
W Valley City, UT
Great for a movie night or just an anytime snack. Great amount of butter without making your hands oily.
Trishena R.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This is hands down my favorite popcorn! Literally tastes like movie theater popcorn! It is very buttery.
Leah M.
Odenville, AL
My Fave Kind of popcorn! Its amazing and a crowd pleaser! Everyone in my house enjoys this even the kids!
Emilie H.
Lawrence
It tase like movie theater popcorn. Also like it is gluten free that huge ideal to me . Like butter taste
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?