BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Alissa a.
Ball Ground, GA
Purchased at: Target
Not buttery enough! Good flavor with the perfect amount of salt. But I do think there should be more butter
Chapel A.
Great product perfect amount of butter not too much not too little just right. Great to watch a movie with!
Buttery, hot popcorn that tastes like movie popcorn. Pops is under 3 min and we add m&ms for a sweet snack.
Tara R.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Movie theatre butter is the best! I love popping a bag before sitting down to watch a movie with my family!
Kaitlyn W.
Columbia, MO
Tastes just like the popcorn I made when I worked at the movie theater! It's a go to snack of mine for sure
Hazel S.
Sheffield, AL
Great popcorn, it pops all the way and never leaves the kernels in the bag. I love the buttery taste of it
Ashton D.
Fremont, IN
Popcorn is a good go to bedtime snack for the whole family. It's an easy clean up, and everyone enjoys it.
Tiffany D.
Newark, NJ
It's just a good as the popcorn at the movie theater. Most of the kernels pop and I love the buttery taste.
Megan M.
Pocatello, ID
This is okay for microwaved popcorn. I just wish the buttery taste wouldn’t leave your mouth and lips dry.
Lacy J.
Popcorn is my favorite snack! Easy to make and add garlic salt if needed. Cheap and meets my expectations.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?