BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Amanda W.
Long Beach, CA
The best popcorn around! The delicious buttery taste keeps you reaching in the bag throughout the whole movie.
amelia Z.
Salinas, CA
these are our favorite pop corn they actuly taste fresh nice and warm other brands that I've tasted taste stale
Natasha G.
Lincoln, NE
My favorite microwave popcorn for sure! Not healthy by any means but super good for a movie night & affordable!
Alicia L.
Seminole, FL
My go to popcorn. Extra buttery,delicious popcorn. Can't stop eating them when I watch movies with the family.
Sofia B.
West New York, NJ
Just looking at the picture, my mouth waters. Great popcorn taste really good, enough butter I simply love it!
Yasmin d.
Gilroy
I love this popcorn because I am a butter fan I absolutely love buttery popcorn while enjoying it with a movie
Danielle D.
New York
I like this popcorn . Very close to popcorn in the movie theatre . I buy it for my family and it’s s good value
Aimee N.
Popcorn is such a great go-to snack! I love popcorn at all times of the day. It is just enough to hold me over.
courtney l.
This movie theatre popcorn is my son's favorite! He loves it with a little white cheddar flavoring. Pops great.
Skylar S.
Watson
My parents have always bought pop secret and it is amazing!! I love how buttery it is and it meats my standards
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?