BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Angelica R.
I use this when i am to lazy to make it on the stove top. Its a great quick snack with perfect amount of butter.
Joanna C.
El Paso, TX
When I have extra calories to give I spoil myself with this popcorn because who doesn't love movie theater butter
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
Love this popcorn it has a good amount of butter on it and it's a good late night smack and it's very affordable
Valerie G.
Trumann, AR
My favorite late night movie snack! That this one has loads of butter so it almost tastes just like the theatre's
silvia k.
Woodland, CA
This is my all time favorite popcorn. I could eat it anytime of the day; while watching a movie or even at work.
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Movie theatre butter!! Heck yes! This is always patt of our saturday night movie night with the kids. Delicious.
Tonya L.
Not my favorite, but I have to say it's better than a lot of brands out there. I love the extra buttery one best.
Julie R.
Aiea, HI
I love popcorn, its great to always have it in your kitchen especially for a late night snack and/or movie night
ari r.
Coraopolis, PA
We love the extra butterrr!!! Just like you’re at the theater! Most of the kernels pop and it’s light and fluffy!
claudia F.
Tukwila, WA
Its daily rutine to watch a movie with the family and enjoy some popcorn while watching movie or family meetings
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?