BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Janie P.
Oh how I love me some movie theatre butter but boy it does not love me back. Something about this always upsets my stomach. Doesn’t stop me from eating it every six months or so and then I remember why we broke up!
Sidney D.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I started buying this brand because it was the only brand my microwave would not burn before it popped. Now I have a new microwave and it’s still all I buy. Great product!
Anna P.
This is by far my favorite popcorn to microwave. It’s full of butter!! The only downside is, is that since there’s so much butter it almost makes you just feel a little gross after eating because it’s all over your hands and fingers.
CHELSEA B.
Very good! Better gab the popcorn you get at the movie theater. Taste like butter in every bite. Fair priced. Found at most all grocery stores! Easy to make and very quick! It cooks perfect in my microwave in exactly 2 minutes.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
This is the best popcorn in the world and I love how it's NON-GMO and how it taste better than any other brand and my family rely on this WONDERFUL PRODUCT. Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn
Sheila H.
Fort Bragg, CA
Great alternative the real thing! We love family movie nights and this is always the first thing the kids request. When popped there aren’t many left over I popped kernels, the taste is great, just the amount of butter.
Chelsie T.
Winnfield, LA
It is sooooo good and tastes just like it came from the movies. Now while it probably isn’t as healthy as lighter popcorns because of all the butter it is well worth it in my opinion simply because the taste is bomb af.
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
always hated the pop up bowl which it came in. In my microwave, the bag wouldn't pop all the way and if I left it in for longer it would burn. So happy that the Tender White popcorn now comes in a regular popping bag and has 12 bags instead of 6
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Popcorn is such an easy snack and this popcorn is perfect for everyone. It is perfect for movie nights at home, in-between meals, and on the go. It definitely give you that movie theater butter taste which I recommend.
Katelyn G.
this popcorn is very similar to the kind you buy when you go to the movies. you can never have enough butter though with the micro wavable kinds though so i usually add my own butter to the bag after i’m done making it
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?