BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Good popcorn at a really good price, can't beat the price, is really buttery and the 10 bags last me a long time
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Movie theatre butter!! Heck yes! This is always patt of our saturday night movie night with the kids. Delicious.
Tabitha L.
Dundalk
Purchased at: Target
Yummy buttery just like the movies. This is my splurge popcorn. I’ve got to have this while watching a new movie!
Bianca •.
Saint Clair, MI
Loge this brand. Love the flavor. Make me feel that I’m at the cinema. Like all the flavor that this brand have.
Fraylenni R.
Brooklyn, NY
Never tried any other popcorn because these are just soooo good. Love how it actually does have a lot of butter.
Catherine M.
As I got older this was me and my 3 children favorite just love it I also eat this popcorn with my grandchildren
Julia D.
spring lake heights
Popcorn is the best snack at any time of the day. The butter is the best part. I usually get it at stop and shop
Kasey W.
Swannanoa, NC
My absolute favorite this is but the pour over one is the best beyond far. Tastes just like we are at the movies
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
Love this popcorn it has a good amount of butter on it and it's a good late night smack and it's very affordable
Cheyenne F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always loved popcorn and this is the best brand there is. Always nice and buttery and delicious. I recommend
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?