BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Nancy G.
I love my pop corn buttery I get sick every time I eat them but I love em lol i hate the ones from the theater's !
Shianne H.
Amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
The theater butter popcorn is my favorite it puts you in the mindset of being in the theater without the price tag!
Taylor H.
Ada, MI
This is the best brand and flavor you can get for popcorn!! I like these more than actual movie theatre popcorn!!!
Vanessa G.
astoria
So similar to the real thing!! I love this popcorn it is such a classic! The popcorn has a very rich buttery taste
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I love to snack on this yummy popcorn. It's great any time of the day or night. The buttery taste is so satisfying!
Rayleen A.
Family eats so much popcorn, and this happens to be our favorite brand that provides enough butter in the popcorn
Cheyenne F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've always loved popcorn and this is the best brand there is. Always nice and buttery and delicious. I recommend
Tylynn W.
Roland, OK
Love this popcorn it has a good amount of butter on it and it's a good late night smack and it's very affordable
claudia F.
Tukwila, WA
Its daily rutine to watch a movie with the family and enjoy some popcorn while watching movie or family meetings
Elizabeth P.
Plymouth, WI
Movie theatre butter!! Heck yes! This is always patt of our saturday night movie night with the kids. Delicious.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?