BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Lindsey R.
Cookeville , TN
Love this! Taste just like movie theater popcorn and it's always nice and hot haha. Excellent value for the price.
Sarah J.
EXTRA BUTTER EXTRA YUM a worthy health cheat so good its hard to not eat a whole bag, sometimes it counts as dinner
Taylor H.
Ada, MI
This is the best brand and flavor you can get for popcorn!! I like these more than actual movie theatre popcorn!!!
Trenia M.
As close to movie popcorn as i have found. It makes movie night a great night. You will forget its not the theater
Shianne H.
Amarillo
Purchased at: Walmart
The theater butter popcorn is my favorite it puts you in the mindset of being in the theater without the price tag!
Taylor G.
Irvine, CA
This product is so good and actually does taste like movie theater popcorn! I would highly recommend this product
Heidi R.
New Iberia, LA
We eat popcorn on a daily basis. We love extra butter... like tons of extra. This popcorn has met out expectations!
Delonda S.
Hustonville, KY
Loved this popcorn taste just like in the movie theater... all buttery and all love it. Couldn't be anymore happier
Nancy G.
I love my pop corn buttery I get sick every time I eat them but I love em lol i hate the ones from the theater's !
Jennifer B.
1,125 reviews
I love to snack on this yummy popcorn. It's great any time of the day or night. The buttery taste is so satisfying!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?