BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Taryn D.
My favorite brand and flavor of popcorn theyre great for movie time and all the time. The amount of butter is perfect
Paige L.
Middleburg, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Pop corn is really my go to snack when I just need a little something. It’s very easy to make and doesn’t take long.
Janet Z.
Love the butter taste in these popcorns it makes me feel like the theater is brought to me when I make these at home.
Brittina P.
Bountiful, UT
Love popcorn that's all I can say about this product.................. Love the different varieties in butter as will
Angel V.
Whiting, NJ
I enjoy this popcorn! It is tasty and my whole family likes it! Very buttery! Great for a quick snack or movie night!
Lindsey C.
So, I personally love popcorn and am partial to this brand. It is so good and better than real movie theater popcorn!
Wendy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for watching movies at home or simply as a snack, love the flavor and has just enough butter which my kids love
Krystal M.
Who doesn't love popcorn. So cheap and perfect. I can eat a whole bag and I'm done. Perfect for movie lovers at home.
Queen E.
Love eating this butter delious popcorn while watching a movie or just because I'm craving it just like movie popcorn
Jessica R.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite brand of popcorn. This brand seems to be the closest to tasting like actual movie theater popcorn
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?