BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Trina M.
Munhall, PA
Nothing compares to actual movie theater popcorn. But, this is an okay substitute for family movie night. Easy to make.
Crystal G.
Laredo, TX
I like the fact that it has the most popped popcorn when you make it. The popcorn does remind me of theater popcorn.
Amelia V.
SAN ANTONIO, TX
I love this product it great and yummy it great for party and get together and it not a disappoint at all it must buy
Jessica S.
Interlochen, MI
Love Pop Secrets Movie Theatre butter and Double butter. Great for the munchies late at night with a glass of water.
Ashley N.
Saint Marys, WV
Another favorite at our house. My son eats this every night for snack. Really does taste like movie theater popcorn.
Wendy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for watching movies at home or simply as a snack, love the flavor and has just enough butter which my kids love
Lindsey C.
So, I personally love popcorn and am partial to this brand. It is so good and better than real movie theater popcorn!
Jessica R.
Woodbridge, VA
This is my favorite brand of popcorn. This brand seems to be the closest to tasting like actual movie theater popcorn
Krystal M.
Who doesn't love popcorn. So cheap and perfect. I can eat a whole bag and I'm done. Perfect for movie lovers at home.
Whitney G.
Alma
I like more butter on my popcorn but popcorn in general is the best thing to snack on and a big go to for me at night
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?