BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Pop-Secret® Movie Theater Butter Popcorn does it taste li...4 Answers
  • Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Renata C.
This popcorn are the best . I love sitting down to watch a movie , and I always make sure that I have it on my house .
Abby F.
Converse, TX
I like to buy this popcorn because when i cook it im only left with about 3 or 4 unpoped cornnel and it taste so great
Trina M.
Munhall, PA
Nothing compares to actual movie theater popcorn. But, this is an okay substitute for family movie night. Easy to make.
fam s.
visalia, CA
These are one of the best popcorn! I love butter and it has a perfect amount of butter and salt. I would buy it again!
Lyndsey R.
I love this popcorn. So good by itself or adding more things with it. Just enough butter in it. Always a staple to get.
Jennifer A.
Love me some movie popcorn! It’s affordable and it’s not disappointing at all! So grab some popcorn and watch a movie!
Tifanee W.
Odessa, FL
Great tasting and the cheapest we have found. The butter flavor is delicious and the popcorn doesn’t stay around long.
Desiree P.
Aurora, CO
This one is my favorite! It always pops well and the butter flavor is delicious! A perfect addition to any movie night
Paige B.
Thomasville, NC
The perfect amount of butter! This popcorn is the only one we buy. It pops perfectly & no extra salt/butter is needed.
Jessica B.
Coraopolis, PA
Mmmmm nothing is good then popcorn. Throw in the oven and Bam! Hit and ready you have yourself a wonderful family snack
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?