BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Does it taste like those in the theater?2 Answers
  • Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Chasity R.
Camden, SC
My son LOVES this brand and how buttery the movie theater popcorn is! Great price for how many you get! Highly recommend
Kimberly K.
LaVista
Just recently I have started loving popcron!! The extra butter with cheese sprinkled on the popcorn is amazing tasting!!
kelsey j.
Purchased at: Walmart
Always has been and always will be my got to popcorn brand. The flavor is always great with the perfect amount of butter
Nicole S.
Cranford, NJ
Favorite popcorn to have at home while watching a movie. Now if only I can find a way to bring this into work meetings...
Megan Q.
Odessa
I love movie theater butter but hate having to go to the movies just to get it so when I discovered this I was so excited
Jessica C.
Great in taste. Cheap and great for parties or just to snack on while watching a movie. Easy to find and very affordable
Ashley S.
Coral Springs, FL
Delicious. This is always the perfect movie snack and the butter flavor is classic. You can't go wrong with this product!
Amanda K.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
This has been a popcorn classic in my house for Friday night moviese I think it is better than going to the movie theater
Erica M.
Corp Christi, TX
This is the closest your going to get to movie theater popcorn I love getting these for my children and I on movie nights
Deidra R.
Best popcorn ever! Love the taste and has just the right amount of butter. This is always my go-to brand for movie night.
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?