BY POP-SECRET #2 in Popcorn

• Yes I love this popcorn it tastes great it pops evenly1 Answers
Dawn M.
Peekskill, NY
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
This is the only brand that I will use and nothing compares. It doesn’t burn and cooks very well. Not overly salty and definitely more then enough butter for a movie lover!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
I think my most significant identifier is my intense love for popcorn. I was an Orville fan from the time I could chew until my boyfriend introduced Pop Secret to me 5 years ago. This is our absolute favorite popcorn next to directly from the movie theatre.
Lacey T.
Fairbury
I absolutely HAVE to have extra butter on my popcorn, and although I always have to buy the popcorn butter and salt to compliment any popcorn I buy... This popcorn brand comes the closest to not needing the extra's. The taste is addicting for any snacktime!
Kim D.
Only popcorn we buy in our house! My husband can tell if you buy something different.we love love love this brand, and flavor! Fairly decent price at Wal-mart and other markets. Probably not a healthy snack, but definitely recommend for family night!
Shirene B.
San Leandro, CA
I will usually pick this popcorn up to have in my pantry for an after work snack or to enjoy while watching a show. It's not overly buttery which I sometimes prefer as I can sprinkle on other flavor or make other treats with it and don't have to worry about the butter flavor being over powering.
Brooke M.
ALLSTON, MA
Movie Theater butter popcorn is music to my ears. The popcorn is absolutely affordable and always is gone too soon. As long as you hit the popcorn button on your microwave your popcorn will come out perfect and delicious and a great anytime snack.
Jocelyn G.
Beasley , TX
Purchased at: Kroger
Of course I give this pop a 5-star. I’m a huge popcorn fan and this brand does not disappoint. It’s a nice snack to have during work breaks or during a movie ( of course ). My only complaint ( I’m all jokes) is that they should sell bigger bags ;)
B💋 L.
Swansea, IL
Popcorn is one of my go to snacks if I need something to munch on.  Its not hard to fix real quick and its delicious, no matter which kind you try.  I love to also put popcorn in a mix with chips and pretzels and chocolate. to get a sweet, salty, and savory mix! Butter is the way to go!
Claire K.
Purchased at: Walmart
Popcorn is my favorite food. Nothing quite beats the actual movie theater, but Pop-Secret is the best I have ever had. I always buy this over store brand popcorn. I don’t know if I like double butter or movie theater better, but both are good.
Sidney D.
Millbrook, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
I started buying this brand because it was the only brand my microwave would not burn before it popped. Now I have a new microwave and it’s still all I buy. Great product!
Christina C.
Mission, TX
Do you guys eat this with cheese?
Ashley C.
Does this popcorn have a really buttery flavor?
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
Do u like the movie theatre butter?
Stacey L.
Kincardine, ON
Is the really buttery and salty?
Jillian C.
Thatcher, AZ
Does this really taste like movie theater popcorn?